The Record is becoming Follow Follow

SamTeàrlachH

I'm sure they host Celtic bloggers at some point too, but think about the motivation in the Record publishing this moon-howling nonsense. Imagine if they had, instead of publishing this genuine fountain of ill-considered pish, published the thoughts of a Sevco fan capable of critical thinking? I know it'd be like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but still...

So here it is:

The bit that really made me chuckle was this (bearing in mind this piece would've went through the Record's editorial process, which, as per any normal newspaper or media outlet, ought to include simple fact-checking):

"Edouard has the Old Firm goal, which if you believe the Celtic fans, that one goals counts for five because it was against Rangers . Next they will be telling the world Jonny Hayes is second top scorer because he scored at Ibrox – or something as equally ridiculous."

Aside from the fact that I've not yet encountered a Celtic fan dumb enough to endorse the logic that this particular Slevconian conjures out of nowhere regarding Hayes (I could, however, point him to Sevconians who would have you believe that Sevco are really the best team in Scotland if you played 80 instead of 90 minutes, or Sevconians who think, and that includes writers for the Reekord, that Sevco are world class based on the amount of shots they have per game, as opposed to, erm, goals - the entire Slevco narrative is one of mythos and supremacist, chauvinistic delusion - it relies on the worst cognitive dissonance), it's not that Edouard has 'the Old Firm [sic] goal'.

And also, casting aside the fact that Edouard has never actually played in an Old Firm, given that fixture ceased to be possible with the liquidation of the old Rangers in 2012 and the birth of the entirely new company Sevco, the writer obviously means the Glasgow derby between Celtic and Sevco.

But again, it's not about Edouard having 'the [Glasgow derby] goal', which these allegedly delusional Celtic fans think 'counts for five' - it's that he literally has, and please correct me if I'm wrong, five goals in these fixtures. In fact, by my reckoning, he has five goals in seven games against the Slevco. He, single-handed or, more aptly, footed, almost has more goals alone against Sevco than Sevco does in their entire existence against us.

Moreover, he has a record of scoring competitively against excellent European sides like RB Leipzig (twice) and that he scores goals in cup finals to seal treble trebles, not that Sevco would understand this, the Petrol Station Cup notwithstanding. All of this and he's only 21, two years younger than the sneering thug Morelos, and he's young enough to be Jermain Defoe's grandson.

But, yeah, it's nice to see the Record mutate from its usual pro-Sevco biases to full on Follow Follow lunacy. At least it's entertaining.

Last edited:
In about 3 years. When eddy is playing in one of the top teams in one of Europe's top leagues (unfortunately he will leave us 😫😫😫) and moreorless is playing in a second division league somewhere (probably back in Colombia) we can remind our "journalists" of the utter pish they chatted. I'll get to tell my english mates that people in scotland (I use the term people loosely, 🐒🐒🐒 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️) actually compared them both and in most cases said moreorless was better.
Yes....the same media and peepul that said van dyke wasnt even a 10 million pound player 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

In about 3 years. When eddy is playing in one of the top teams in one of Europe's top leagues (unfortunately he will leave us 😫😫😫) and moreorless is playing in a second division league somewhere (probably back in Colombia) we can remind our "journalists" of the utter pish they chatted. I'll get to tell my english mates that people in scotland (I use the term people loosely, 🐒🐒🐒 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️) actually compared them both and in most cases said moreorless was better.
Yes....the same media and peepul that said van dyke wasnt even a 10 million pound player 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
It’s nothing but a fukin rag follow follow has probably got more readers than it they stopped employing journalists a long time ago Fanny’s with keyboards now the order of the day with this chop poke of a newspaper 🤣🤣🤣

It's all a bit "Dembele dollars" .I wonder if Currie baws was 1 of them that sneered at what we could actually get for him, only then to use it as a benchmark price for the gruffalo's child 🙃
The thing is come January or next summer we'll get another 20+ when he's sold to a big gun for even more
"DEMBELE DOLLARS"
selling Eddie for even more than they make in an entire season is going to make for an interesting tale.
🍦🍨

I'm sure they host Celtic bloggers at some point too, but think about the motivation in the Record publishing this moon-howling nonsense. Imagine if they had, instead of publishing this genuine fountain of ill-considered pish, published the thoughts of a Sevco fan capable of critical thinking? I know it'd be like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but still...

So here it is:

The bit that really made me chuckle was this (bearing in mind this piece would've went through the Record's editorial process, which, as per any normal newspaper or media outlet, ought to include simple fact-checking):

"Edouard has the Old Firm goal, which if you believe the Celtic fans, that one goals counts for five because it was against Rangers . Next they will be telling the world Jonny Hayes is second top scorer because he scored at Ibrox – or something as equally ridiculous."

Aside from the fact that I've not yet encountered a Celtic fan dumb enough to endorse the logic that this particular Slevconian conjures out of nowhere regarding Hayes (I could, however, point him to Sevconians who would have you believe that Sevco are really the best team in Scotland if you played 80 instead of 90 minutes, or Sevconians who think, and that includes writers for the Reekord, that Sevco are world class based on the amount of shots they have per game, as opposed to, erm, goals - the entire Slevco narrative is one of mythos and supremacist, chauvinistic delusion - it relies on the worst cognitive dissonance), it's not that Edouard has 'the Old Firm [sic] goal'.

And also, casting aside the fact that Edouard has never actually played in an Old Firm, given that fixture ceased to be possible with the liquidation of the old Rangers in 2012 and the birth of the entirely new company Sevco, the writer obviously means the Glasgow derby between Celtic and Sevco.

But again, it's not about Edouard having 'the [Glasgow derby] goal', which these allegedly delusional Celtic fans think 'counts for five' - it's that he literally has, and please correct me if I'm wrong, five goals in these fixtures. In fact, by my reckoning, he has five goals in seven games against the Slevco. He, single-handed or, more aptly, footed, almost has more goals alone against Sevco than Sevco does in their entire existence against us.

Moreover, he has a record of scoring competitively against excellent European sides like RB Leipzig (twice) and that he scores goals in cup finals to seal treble trebles, not that Sevco would understand this, the Petrol Station Cup notwithstanding. All of this and he's only 21, two years younger than the sneering thug Morelos, and he's young enough to be Jermain Defoe's grandson.

But, yeah, it's nice to see the Record mutate from its usual pro-Sevco biases to full on Follow Follow lunacy. At least it's entertaining.
If you anylize how the huns are playing ,!they come out the traps at 100 mph,try to overrun the opposition in the early stages,,? That is working for them ,except for us ,as we know how to handle them as shown in last outing, as long as we play the right team / formation ! EVen in Europe they are getting results against teams you would think are better ,zLegia /feyenoord as examples , are they better or was the opposition more poorer than we give them credit for? Here it is a no show with the rest of the league , our problem is maybe we are playing ‘football’ the way coaches say it should be done ,rather than roll our sleeves up and get bloody stuck in ,of course fat be it from me to dictate football strategy,am just a mere fan ,but unless every one learns ,his will continue , if they beat Porto away ,well ,?all European teams can’t be ‘poor’,is it a matter of time till they meet their match ,?????? Hh

If you anylize how the huns are playing ,!they come out the traps at 100 mph,try to overrun the opposition in the early stages,,? That is working for them ,except for us ,as we know how to handle them as shown in last outing, as long as we play the right team / formation ! EVen in Europe they are getting results against teams you would think are better ,zLegia /feyenoord as examples , are they better or was the opposition more poorer than we give them credit for? Here it is a no show with the rest of the league , our problem is maybe we are playing ‘football’ the way coaches say it should be done ,rather than roll our sleeves up and get bloody stuck in ,of course fat be it from me to dictate football strategy,am just a mere fan ,but unless every one learns ,his will continue , if they beat Porto away ,well ,?all European teams can’t be ‘poor’,is it a matter of time till they meet their match ,?????? Hh
Feyenoord looked rotten when they played them and Porto have went down hill in the last few years so not impossible for them to get out that group.
I'm not long back from Italy were i caught the highlights of a couple of Lazio games and i fancy us big time against them especially at Parkhead .

There was some tit on the record yesterday (phone In i think) claiming that only 2 Celtic players would get into the ranjurs team, Forrest and Calmac, as if the deluded tit hadn't made enough of a tit of himself already he went further...
He didn't know who ranjurs would drop from their midfield to accommodate Forrest and Calmac so at best they'd be squad players, tit! 😹

There was some tit on the record yesterday (phone In i think) claiming that only 2 Celtic players would get into the ranjurs team, Forrest and Calmac, as if the deluded tit hadn't made enough of a tit of himself already he went further...
He didn't know who ranjurs would drop from their midfield to accommodate Forrest and Calmac so at best they'd be squad players, tit! 😹
Let the staunchness flow for when the nine is won, they are going into meltdown.

The quality of journalism is abysmal. If it isn't blatantly cut and pasted from a more reputable source it's cut and pasted from any other wacky corner of the web they can find something.
Most of the hits they get are via links on news sites. Who still buys it?
The huns still try to say it's a tarrier paper 😁.

Ok. In good tarrier fashion why would I care to pay for a paper? fools.
If I need fresh paper for my bedding plenty can be had from the recycling bins or a quick loot of the train station metro stand.
Once a month when I stand naked in the rain for my wash I make sure I catch enough water in a separate metro filled plastic tub, softening it quite nicely and this provides the most gentle bog roll. Quite genius actually. The Iceland/kebab leaflets free through the door combined with moisture from the metro tub allow me to roll my barras tobacco into delicious cigarettes. I've found the high gloss ones especially good.
Only time I'm ever online here is when I'm robbing somewhere and have a go on the pc, tablet or phone before it's bumped.
Pay for a daily record...Na

(WATP) Were Are The Pennies
Sell them shite and feel good factor pieces whilst dipping their back bins.

Thats it in a nutshell boab, drip drip drip of feel good factor stories to keep "ra peeps "giving their pennies to the already super rich, if fat Traynor worked in banking....banking I said, he would be due a knighthood fae auld Betty soon for fleecing the gullible sevconians so frequently, unfortunately for him he works for a bunch of tax cheats who robbed auld Betty for millions upon millions and the only thing coming his way is Karma 👹👹👹

Thats it in a nutshell boab, drip drip drip of feel good factor stories to keep "ra peeps "giving their pennies to the already super rich, if fat Traynor worked in banking....banking I said, he would be due a knighthood fae auld Betty soon for fleecing the gullible sevconians so frequently, unfortunately for him he works for a bunch of tax cheats who robbed auld Betty for millions upon millions and the only thing coming his way is Karma 👹👹👹
Have a look at this mornings columns in the Daily Reptile full blown Sevco Fanzine ,Ralston In gushing fanboy embarrassing pish mode

Members online

Latest posts

Back