The Referee Committee of the SFA v Celtic, who ‘Raised the Flag Up High’

Good article,the Flag is part of the history of the club and its birth in Glasgow,it has always been there as a reminder of its roots in the Irish people for whom it was started to give support to the poor families and as a outlet away from the misery and privatisation in which they lived,that is why we fly the Flag and long way we do so

History tends to repeat itself ,a few weeks ago a clownshoe cop was mouthing off that banners and flags wee a major cause of offence at football grounds,and that clubs allow such banners / pyros/ bags of cans /feck offf maw ,hidden inside the grounds

where they can't get nabbed

everyone going to the Glasgow derby should take a flag large or small

To say the tri-colour insights trouble is the biggest load of crap yet,the problem is the un- educated rat bags,who are supposed supporters of the other clubs,the Dundee incident shows that to be the case, do not bend the knee on this,it is not illegal,showing support for the clubs heritage!!!!!lets cover paradise from head to foot would like to see some Scottish flags also,hh

I wonder what the Dundee steward's reaction would have been to a Saltire and Tricolour combined ? Perhaps to ''get it right up them '' some bright supporter might want to produce such a flag - and then let's see their faces ! A proud Scottish/irish club !
HH

I wonder what the Dundee steward's reaction would have been to a Saltire and Tricolour combined ? Perhaps to ''get it right up them '' some bright supporter might want to produce such a flag - and then let's see their faces ! A proud Scottish/irish club !
HH
Fair point M,proud Irish/Scottish connections,both true Celtic nations,the Scottish saltire does not mix with the union flag,even though it is part of it ,hopefully for not much longer,!hh

To say the tri-colour insights trouble is the biggest load of crap yet,the problem is the un- educated rat bags,who are supposed supporters of the other clubs,the Dundee incident shows that to be the case, do not bend the knee on this,it is not illegal,showing support for the clubs heritage!!!!!lets cover paradise from head to foot would like to see some Scottish flags also,hh
as a 70 year Scottish Celtic fan, I would also like to see more Scottish flags at games. Although I do appreciate our Irish heritage and a lot of our great songs I would like to see a bit more of our Scottishness. I also think it would help with the rest of Scotland to show that we are a Scottish football team

as a 70 year Scottish Celtic fan, I would also like to see more Scottish flags at games. Although I do appreciate our Irish heritage and a lot of our great songs I would like to see a bit more of our Scottishness. I also think it would help with the rest of Scotland to show that we are a Scottish football team
Agree,I am 73 ,like you followed the hoops since knee high to a grasshopper! This club is as much Scottish as anyone , more so than the zombies!will ever be,! queen and country my ass,as far as I am concerned any club here hitching its colours to the union can go fck themselves ,hh

HH
Would not matter M, the union flag supersedes all here!!these clowns are not Scottish ,even the sheep up north who claim so ,voted Tory!! with that crap bag linesman as their mp????we must persevere!hh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back