The Right Back?

Who would have thought 4 months ago we were pulling our hair out for the want of a decent right back,,it must be like the buses,nothing for ages then 2 turn up at the same time,,but in our case 3 turn up at the same time and I would not be worried about which one played.
I think big Elhamed is number one ,,the wee man numbrer two,,and Bauer number 3 but I believe from the games I have saw them in we could trust any of them,,the left backs are not bad either,,,will somebody kindly give me something to moan about...

HH.

Who would have thought 4 months ago we were pulling our hair out for the want of a decent right back,,it must be like the buses,nothing for ages then 2 turn up at the same time,,but in our case 3 turn up at the same time and I would not be worried about which one played.
I think big Elhamed is number one ,,the wee man numbrer two,,and Bauer number 3 but I believe from the games I have saw them in we could trust any of them,,the left backs are not bad either,,,will somebody kindly give me something to moan about...

HH.
Its only 32 days to Christmas btw just incase you didnt know.Some people like to moan about xmas 😆🎅

HH.
Naw😹

Who is this "we" you speak of? A few people unreasonably went batshit crazy over the RB "crisis" (that really wasn't), but many of us didn't wail and gnash our teeth over the RB situation. You can check the forum. I have the receipts.

But if you're saying the club came through with flying colours during the transfer window, I would agree.

Who is this "we" you speak of? A few people unreasonably went batshit crazy over the RB "crisis" (that really wasn't), but many of us didn't wail and gnash our teeth over the RB situation. You can check the forum. I have the receipts.

But if you're saying the club came through with flying colours during the transfer window, I would agree.
Im your witness Larry,you never flinched .

Back