The Right Back?

I wish there was a way i could help others access the means more easily.
Main thing is MD is a happy Bhoy

You mean like stream it through a server and giving limited passwords to friends to come on the network, seems like something that could be possible, of course the provider would feel most welcome if the passwords paid for his attainment of the highest broadband speed, but hey thats that networking stuff what do we or google know about that stuff.

You mean like stream it through a server and giving limited passwords to friends to come on the network, seems like something that could be possible, of course the provider would feel most welcome if the passwords paid for his attainment of the highest broadband speed, but hey thats that networking stuff what do we or google know about that stuff.
Fuck boab that’s like asking yer maw how she makes her soup 🀣🀣

IT is not my strongpointπŸ˜’

Members online

Latest posts

Back