The sale of Newcastle Utd and why Sevco might not finish the season.

26+6=1

This would be the perfect time for Ashley to take over the 'basket of assets'. All he needs to do is force the issue on his compo. If they are missing wage payments they are teetering on the brink.
Ashley then does a Chuckles Green with the new Duff & Phelps and he has a debt-free newco. Newcastle Utd was no good for Ashley as the investment required to get to European football out-weighed the advertising potential. Ashley could present himself as the saviour who was always a 'real ranjurs man' and the support would lap it up. He could then advertise in European football at a fraction of the investment required at Newcastle..
Would make no sense for Ashley not to topple Sevco at the moment as the last thing he would want is them winning the league and getting CL money.

Ashley gets to fk them every month from a distance ,why bother with a rotten carcass

Morethanuseless to newcastle
yep the windae lickers are off and running in the hun newspaper fantasy tug along he will be lining up with Bale ,,,yep that Bale not the straw one

lookout for more shite as the weeks go on ,,,,no banjo boy or tavpenalty

Ashley gets to fk them every month from a distance ,why bother with a rotten carcass

Morethanuseless to newcastle
yep the windae lickers are off and running in the hun newspaper fantasy tug along he will be lining up with Bale ,,,yep that Bale not the straw one

lookout for more shite as the weeks go on ,,,,no banjo boy or tavpenalty
Not G Bale they need it's Bale out.

You know football is broken when you see a guy like shearer with a big smile on his face over this deal. There was a time in football where old club legends who happened to be fans would want their team to build something amazing. Take on the world and win things the right way. They would be ashamed of something like this happening to their club. Not pray for a sugar daddy to come in and buy it all for you. Fucking disgusting. Chelsea and Man City never achieved a thing. Their success was bought with dirty money. City can't even fill their stadium yet the spend 100 million a time on a single player. Newcastle could have been run in the right way. They have a huge fan base who are fully committed to their club, they already have the sky money to be successful.

I don't understand what all the excitement is about by Shearer and the other Newcastle fans. Didn't they listen to Lord Nimmo Smith - there is absolutely no sporting advantage to be gained by spending more money on your playing staff.

I mean Chelsea, Man City, PSG and even here in Scotland with the original rangers (RIP) in late 1980s all suddenly started spending much more money than before and it didn't result in them winning more trophies than before!

When Brexit it was on the go the north east was the most vocal in wanting all the immigrants to go home along with most of the other fkwit englunders

But when they come buying your soulless football clubs yeez are all bending over lubing each other to the hilt another shite football club to be entered into uefas chumpions league trough

This would be the perfect time for Ashley to take over the 'basket of assets'. All he needs to do is force the issue on his compo. If they are missing wage payments they are teetering on the brink.
Ashley then does a Chuckles Green with the new Duff & Phelps and he has a debt-free newco. Newcastle Utd was no good for Ashley as the investment required to get to European football out-weighed the advertising potential. Ashley could present himself as the saviour who was always a 'real ranjurs man' and the support would lap it up. He could then advertise in European football at a fraction of the investment required at Newcastle..
Would make no sense for Ashley not to topple Sevco at the moment as the last thing he would want is them winning the league and getting CL money.

.... Can we get that lucky?
... and shut that corrupt crapper down....
.....for good....

🙏 👏👏👏

Football worldwide is eating itself alive.
That recent nonsense down south with the breakaway league…its coming, its an absolute certainty.
They’ll be 2 leagues in the whole of Europe, a premier, with all the big names in it, and a secondary league which every other diddy team will fight tooth and nail to get into cos thats the golden ticket.
We’ll all be forced to watch the same 10 teams year in year out competing for nothing but pots of cash basically, the soul taken from the game by money men and mercenary players earning obscene wages.
Football cannot survive on its present course, when a team like Sevco, playing in backwater Scotland, can run up debts of 100m plus in less than a decade, and its probably more lets be honest, and basically stand still..then there is no future for 90% of all clubs.
The last 10 years in particular I have found the CL hard to watch, same clubs at the same stage every year bar an occasional blip.
These competitions were originally designed to give every club, as their countries champions, a chance at testing themselves against the cream, now look at it, 4th place finishers walking straight in while champions have an almost impossible task just to get there.
The whole thing is unsustainable, and Uefa’s answer? More competitions more games…which of course means more money…thats what its all about..more money for the select few clubs which we’re aw scunnered watchin already….fitba’s dyin…if its no already deid..

Before yous all pile in just playing devils advocate just to see wit yous really think...just suppose they do go bust again and never come back this fuckin time what do you think Scottish would end up like??? obviously we wid win the league for few year atleast but we wid need challengers to step up and use the European money they wid earn better to mount a proper challenge now if they didn't mount a proper challenge and we go onto win 15 odds in a row is that really good for us as a club having no competition??? As much as I hate the bastards and revelled in they're demise when I really weigh it all up I'm not sure if them dying properly this time(I know) will be good for our game🙊 NAE TIN HAT NEEDED HARD AS FUCK BRING IT ON🤣🤣🤣

Before yous all pile in just playing devils advocate just to see wit yous really think...just suppose they do go bust again and never come back this fuckin time what do you think Scottish would end up like??? obviously we wid win the league for few year atleast but we wid need challengers to step up and use the European money they wid earn better to mount a proper challenge now if they didn't mount a proper challenge and we go onto win 15 odds in a row is that really good for us as a club having no competition??? As much as I hate the bastards and revelled in they're demise when I really weigh it all up I'm not sure if them dying properly this time(I know) will be good for our game🙊 NAE TIN HAT NEEDED HARD AS FUCK BRING IT ON🤣🤣🤣
If am completely honest, I think the standard of football was more competitive when they were gone, the Dons, Hibs etc had CL to aim for, which they don’t with that lot in, plus I, in no way, missed the racism, bigotry, hatred and cheating which all returned when they did.
I think we would get by just fine without that pox on the game.

If am completely honest, I think the standard of football was more competitive when they were gone, the Dons, Hibs etc had CL to aim for, which they don’t with that lot in, plus I, in no way, missed the racism, bigotry, hatred and cheating which all returned when they did.
I think we would get by just fine without that pox on the game.
Our league didn't die like they all predicted I agree the chance of finishing second galvanised your Aberdeens for sure I actually think the sheep are more set up then the rest to step into second place the club as a whole is run well just trying to put hatred of them to the side and imagine thr landscape caus the league was fine without them bit there was no real competition so there always a downside to these things

On the other hand Cairnsybhoy do you not think they could be the reason we are not playing in the English leagues,no matter where they go they leave a trail of destruction behind them,nobody wants that..

HH

I know where your coming from here, but it would be worth it in the long run if they died and never darkened our doors again, change will come eventually, some teams will merge particularly in places with more than one team, others will strengthen, but ultimately if we want Celtic out of here then the death of the top league in Scotland is the way to go, with Celtics worldwide appeal and no zombies on our coatails England would I'm sure welcome us, particularly if sky tell them to.

And it would be fun knowing that they were finished for good.

I know where your coming from here, but it would be worth it in the long run if they died and never darkened our doors again, change will come eventually, some teams will merge particularly in places with more than one team, others will strengthen, but ultimately if we want Celtic out of here then the death of the top league in Scotland is the way to go, with Celtics worldwide appeal and no zombies on our coatails England would I'm sure welcome us, particularly if sky tell them to.

And it would be fun knowing that they were finished for good.
Celtic would have been in the English leagues years ago if we didn’t have the stench of sevco shame clinging on our backs

You know football is broken when you see a guy like shearer with a big smile on his face over this deal. There was a time in football where old club legends who happened to be fans would want their team to build something amazing. Take on the world and win things the right way. They would be ashamed of something like this happening to their club. Not pray for a sugar daddy to come in and buy it all for you. Fucking disgusting. Chelsea and Man City never achieved a thing. Their success was bought with dirty money. City can't even fill their stadium yet the spend 100 million a time on a single player. Newcastle could have been run in the right way. They have a huge fan base who are fully committed to their club, they already have the sky money to be successful.
Exactly. Ashley is a cunt of the highest order, but I've let it go cos he was screwing the huns over and it was funny, but this is beyond the pale. The Saudis, execute women, journalists, hapless tourists, any cunt who disagrees with their state sponsored murder but owning an EPL club is all hunky dory? Their fit and proper person exam must, somehow, be worse than Scotland's.

Exactly. Ashley is a cunt of the highest order, but I've let it go cos he was screwing the huns over and it was funny, but this is beyond the pale. The Saudis, execute women, journalists, hapless tourists, any cunt who disagrees with their state sponsored murder but owning an EPL club is all hunky dory? Their fit and proper person exam must, somehow, be worse than Scotland's.
Its like havin Jimmy Savile as chairman at Barnardos….there’s no shame when it comes to fans and the need for success, Sevco proved that and continue to do so to this day, win at any and all costs, the blind eye and all that…u think the Daily Retard would print anything negative about Saudi’s buying Sevco? Not a chance..

We'd possibly have a game where the main selling point wasn't religious hatred? Just a thought.

It's all to do with power and cash.....The Romans were daen it wi gladiators.....been going on fur ages....A Russian comes and buys Chelsea....An American buys Man U.....Just a toy...ma gladiators are better than yours so that means America is better than Russia.....The Saudi's want part of it......And they have the most cash..at this time in history....So they'll have the richest fitbaw clubs.....and buy the best gladiators.......

when they died scotland had the chance to wipe it's arse of all the shite we've had to put up with ,every area of sport press radio media companys could make a fresh start and actually promote football in this country

instead they picked at a few dangleberries in the hope a new turd same as the old turd would appear

There's no competition in a rigged game and when they were down the leagues the sfa made sure they took there refs with them against butchers n plumbers every little helps

the mibs even fkd us in the cups

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Back