The sale of Newcastle Utd and why Sevco might not finish the season.

Ashley, NUFC and its supporters are all morally bankrupt for wanting and celebrating the Saudi takeover, and we moan about Desmond, Lawwell etc.

If the Saudis did the same at Celtic, I would first of all be horrified and secondly never darken the doors of Paradise again.

Faithfull through and through but a line has to be drawn somewhere.
It is, indeed, a new low, as if we needed one.
The financiers of 9/11. The starvers of children and if they survive the rocket attacks in Yemen.
Yet Amnesty International is outraged this deal has gone ahead.
I wonder though...
Where do they think the petrol they fill their cars comes from?
All I'm saying is, don't preach till you've swept your side of the street.
That was for AI, no you Shammy.

Most people are missing this point...
NUFC haven't won a major trophy since 1955. That was the FA cup. Nowadays The FA Cup hardly counts. They won a Championship (2nd Div Trophy in 2017)
The last time they won the old 1st Div was in 1927.
Now the point is this, they sell out season tickets every season. The fans buy every shirt they bring out, they love the club. They are glad to see the back of Ashley, who can blame them.
Why they have not had more success I don't know, weight of expectation? I don't know that either.
However I digress, the fans will still turn up no matter who owes the club, that's not an issue.
It will be the Saudis who will demand instant success. Survival in the EPL is THE minimum this season. It's not guaranteed under Bruce.
So where am I going with this? Is Gerrard a possibility? Absolutely. He has the profile if not the accumen, he's got Beale to handle that.
The compo will ensure TRFC will survive at least another season.
McAllister will move into the vacant slippy seat, at least for now.
Ange will win 1 Title for us, then move on.
Our ageing golfer will be happy, then pass the dogma on to one of his sons.
Succession.
I doubt if Steve G will leave rangers, he knows managing them with the scottish referees on side he has a guarntee to win the league very year from now.
If he goes somewhere else without the hun refs might show him up.

Ashley, NUFC and its supporters are all morally bankrupt for wanting and celebrating the Saudi takeover, and we moan about Desmond, Lawwell etc.

If the Saudis did the same at Celtic, I would first of all be horrified and secondly never darken the doors of Paradise again.

Faithfull through and through but a line has to be drawn somewhere.
Thank you Shammy.

I doubt if Steve G will leave rangers, he knows managing them with the scottish referees on side he has a guarntee to win the league very year from now.
He will get a showing up ,hes better going to the championship first ,Klopp will leave Ĺiverpool and the daft scousers will want their hero in as manager .I think he ll suffer a similar fate to Lampard when he took over at Chelsea...sacked in no time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all to do with power and cash.....The Romans were daen it wi gladiators.....been going on fur ages....A Russian comes and buys Chelsea....An American buys Man U.....Just a toy...ma gladiators are better than yours so that means America is better than Russia.....The Saudi's want part of it......And they have the most cash..at this time in history....So they'll have the richest fitbaw clubs.....and buy the best gladiators.......
Americans? Russians? Gladiators? Are ye no Roman aboot abit???

Its like havin Jimmy Savile as chairman at Barnardos….there’s no shame when it comes to fans and the need for success, Sevco proved that and continue to do so to this day, win at any and all costs, the blind eye and all that…u think the Daily Retard would print anything negative about Saudi’s buying Sevco? Not a chance..
It's as aboot money, that's all.
oh why did GOD make me handsome 'n' no rich. Damm.

The squeaky door might not get a choice Rangers will Walloon him to be approached.
Remember when we reportedly got £9 Million for the rat?

£9 Million is a lot of coin when your sinking

Most people are missing this point...
NUFC haven't won a major trophy since 1955. That was the FA cup. Nowadays The FA Cup hardly counts. They won a Championship (2nd Div Trophy in 2017)
The last time they won the old 1st Div was in 1927.
Now the point is this, they sell out season tickets every season. The fans buy every shirt they bring out, they love the club. They are glad to see the back of Ashley, who can blame them.
Why they have not had more success I don't know, weight of expectation? I don't know that either.
However I digress, the fans will still turn up no matter who owes the club, that's not an issue.
It will be the Saudis who will demand instant success. Survival in the EPL is THE minimum this season. It's not guaranteed under Bruce.
So where am I going with this? Is Gerrard a possibility? Absolutely. He has the profile if not the accumen, he's got Beale to handle that.
The compo will ensure TRFC will survive at least another season.
McAllister will move into the vacant slippy seat, at least for now.
Ange will win 1 Title for us, then move on.
Our ageing golfer will be happy, then pass the dogma on to one of his sons.
Succession.
Not to take you to task personally Brim

But

If you just bought over NUFC and ethics aside were now the richest club in the world looking to make any sort of mark in EPL, why in gods fucking name would Steeeeeevie G even come into the discussion. With all of the investment to be made, are we really thinking for a milli-second that hes in the conversation....
I mean FFS the finance and the project is fit for THE top managers out there and they will all know that winning a trophy with the Geordies wll guarantee legendary status

Either the chin and friends know he wants out and are pushing it to media or he's pushing it which is why its a story
ffs on managerial record, they'd be better appointing calum davidson

my opinion, the snake will be there by end of season, doing interviews stating he'll give his life for the club

Last edited:
Not to take you to task personally Brim

But

If you just bought over NUFC and ethics aside were now the richest club in the world looking to make any sort of mark in EPL, why in gods fucking name would Steeeeeevie G even come into the discussion. With all of the investment to be made, are we really thinking for a milli-second that hes in the conversation....
I mean FFS the finance and the project is fit for THE top managers out there and they will all know that winning a trophy with the Geordies wll guarantee legendary status

Either the chin and friends know he wants out and are pushing it to media or he's pushing it which is why its a story
ffs on managerial record, they'd be better appointing calum davidson

my opinion, the snake will be there by end of season, doing interviews stating he'll give his life for the club
Completely agree. It's just hun media running a non story.
"Look how we managed to keep SG even though Newcastle wanted him". Pish. Complete and utter pish.
Or are they trying to push him out the door cause they cannae afford his wages no more ......... ??????
Just asking .....

Completely agree. It's just hun media running a non story.
"Look how we managed to keep SG even though Newcastle wanted him". Pish. Complete and utter pish.
Or are they trying to push him out the door cause they cannae afford his wages no more ......... ??????
Just asking .....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can just see it now in the Daily Retard…Slippy knocks back richest club on the planet, for the biggest salary ever paid, and the most top league trophies ever won, with the best players to ever grace the game….cos he loves Cappielow on a wet Wednesday night in the cup 🤣🤣🤣🤣
These eejits have no self awareness whatsoever..must be the only profession in Scotland you can be utter shite at every week and keep yer job..🤣

Does anyone know if a list of players has been made available that ARE NOT signing for Newcastle come January 🤔

Back