The sale of Newcastle Utd and why Sevco might not finish the season.

Before yous all pile in just playing devils advocate just to see wit yous really think...just suppose they do go bust again and never come back this fuckin time what do you think Scottish would end up like??? obviously we wid win the league for few year atleast but we wid need challengers to step up and use the European money they wid earn better to mount a proper challenge now if they didn't mount a proper challenge and we go onto win 15 odds in a row is that really good for us as a club having no competition??? As much as I hate the bastards and revelled in they're demise when I really weigh it all up I'm not sure if them dying properly this time(I know) will be good for our game🙊 NAE TIN HAT NEEDED HARD AS FUCK BRING IT ON🤣🤣🤣
Are you Peter Lawwell

Before yous all pile in just playing devils advocate just to see wit yous really think...just suppose they do go bust again and never come back this fuckin time what do you think Scottish would end up like??? obviously we wid win the league for few year atleast but we wid need challengers to step up and use the European money they wid earn better to mount a proper challenge now if they didn't mount a proper challenge and we go onto win 15 odds in a row is that really good for us as a club having no competition??? As much as I hate the bastards and revelled in they're demise when I really weigh it all up I'm not sure if them dying properly this time(I know) will be good for our game🙊 NAE TIN HAT NEEDED HARD AS FUCK BRING IT ON🤣🤣🤣
I mind that you were kind to me the other week when I kind of lost the place cos my mother's illness was driving me insane. She's passed now, Tuesday gone. It's feckin awful but also good to know she's not suffering any more. Anyway, thanks pal, hope all OK with you.

I mind that you were kind to me the other week when I kind of lost the place cos my mother's illness was driving me insane. She's passed now, Tuesday gone. It's feckin awful but also good to know she's not suffering any more. Anyway, thanks pal, hope all OK with you.
Awe fuck pal am so sorry😪 listen been thru some heavy shit maself just PM if u want a rant easy to say but try and keep the nut do ur grieving pal don't hold it in awe the best🙏👍

Sorry to hear of your sad news.
Thoughts and prayers with you and your family at this sad time
HH and YNWA

Thoughts and prayers are with your and your family, heartbreaking when your mum passes, often the glue that binds families together, lost mine 3 years ago, miss her dearly, still go down with fresh flowers every 2 weeks to her grave for a wee chat
RIP 🙏

Sorry for your loss Theta, may your mum rest in peace 🙏.

Feel free at anytime to unload your feelings on here either by pm or on a thread, it does help mate honestly.

YNWA.

Sorry to hear of your mum's passing theta the thought of your mum not suffering has bought you some peace sorry for your loss pal

Members online

No members online now.

Back