The Sandman Zone – also starring Samuel L. Jackson as Olivier Ntcham

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
CELTIC’S American Blogger Larry Cafiero interviews Sandman. This is going to be entertaining…

And you'll notice at the bottom that The Celtic Star is doing our bit to help Celtic Pools and thus help Celtic Youth Development.

Help raise money for Celtic Youth Development by joining the £1 weekly lottery and you could win up to £25,000 - just click HERE to join.

JF CM POOLS.jpg

CELTIC’S American Blogger Larry Cafiero interviews Sandman. This is going to be entertaining…

And you'll notice at the bottom that The Celtic Star is doing our bit to help Celtic Pools and thus help Celtic Youth Development.

Help raise money for Celtic Youth Development by joining the £1 weekly lottery and you could win up to £25,000 - just click HERE to join.

View attachment 6429
Kinda a slap in the face asking us to give Celtic more of our money when they are standing idly by watching our young talent like RC been railroaded, maybe thats a plan run him out of town and cash in.

View attachment 6429
Brilliant Larry, and Sandman, great format, Johnny Carson eat yer heart oot! (y) 🍺

I still reckon Sandman is actually Keith Jackson....using sandman as cover to let out his inner tim. He gets to write what he really feels without jabba breathing down his neck. Keep up the good work Kei........I mean Sandman 😉😉
Well, while Sandman said in the interview he's not currently a journalist -- though I agree he could be easily -- he easily writes circles around Keith Jackson.

Well, while Sandman said in the interview he's not currently a journalist -- though I agree he could be easily -- he easily writes circles around Keith Jackson.
Brilliant read Larry. really enjoyed it. Good wee insight into the mind of the insane. You must have caught him in a lucid moment just after meds :)
Sandman if you've written a book I want to read it!
Thanks to both of you. Really enjoyed it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back