The Scum!

Apparently there's three black life matter/anti fascist demo's goin ahead tomorrow, tommy robinson and the statue protectors have had they're call to arms, protect an anti fascist statue, from .......anti fascists! ye couldnae make this pish up! be safe everybody!

If I was heading an organisation looking to get rid of a statue or two.....I would make it known to the mob that it was on the agenda to do so at the first opportunity.....this would mean these anti fascist, fascists.....would have to guard every fckn statue there is until the cows come home.....within a week they would be at each other’s throats.....which would be the whole point of the exercise 😛

If I was heading an organisation looking to get rid of a statue or two.....I would make it known to the mob that it was on the agenda to do so at the first opportunity.....this would mean these anti fascist, fascists.....would have to guard every fckn statue there is until the cows come home.....within a week they would be at each other’s throats.....which would be the whole point of the exercise 😛

These two guys could have a right fucking laugh tommorow

Here's probably a post that will get me dogs abuse.
But, just been speaking to my brother in law who happens to be a police sergeant and he told me the fracas the other night was caused by both Loyalists and The Green Brigade. From the footage of what I've seen i wasn't aware of that. Anybody shed any light?

He was probably told to say that by somebody who's companion was a goat and they where going somewhere to meet the other goat people stevie it's a common thing only we are not suppose to know.I seen a crowd of people standing around a statue 2 of them had dark glasses on and trench coats with hoof feet hairy looking wee buggers they where.they belong on a farm if you ask me.

He was probably told to say that by somebody who's companion was a goat and they where going somewhere to meet the other goat people stevie it's a common thing only we are not suppose to know.I seen a crowd of people standing around a statue 2 of them had dark glasses on and trench coats with hoof feet hairy looking wee buggers they where.they belong on a farm if you ask me.
The colour green doesn’t mean yer in the green brigade ffs

The police know everyone in the green Brigade, my nephew is in it, within a few weeks Of joining he got arrested, photographed, fingerprinted then released without charge 10 hrs later, just so they had him on their database, it a bit naive to think big brother isn’t watching you at ALL times
Complete agreement Bb,and a dedicated team,monitoring Celtic blogs and fan forums! 🍺 🥳

Here's probably a post that will get me dogs abuse.
But, just been speaking to my brother in law who happens to be a police sergeant and he told me the fracas the other night was caused by both Loyalists and The Green Brigade. From the footage of what I've seen i wasn't aware of that. Anybody shed any light?

I was told the routes that the two involved took and how they managed to get in the middle of them in time. As i said, just a wee bit gobsmacked to hear that.

Was he there himself Steviebhoy or has he been told this by a colleague?

Plenty of camera phones and journos about at the time so would imagine there would be footage of both if it's accurate, so far only seen footage of the Loyalists running amok and attacking unidentified targets.

The police know everyone in the green Brigade, my nephew is in it, within a few weeks Of joining he got arrested, photographed, fingerprinted then released without charge 10 hrs later, just so they had him on their database, it a bit naive to think big brother isn’t watching you at ALL times

They don't know everyone in it......and it wasn't just the green Brigade there ....there were loads of left leaning folk from many different football clubs in Scotland and antifa groups.......it's all too. Simple and convenient to label everyone as the green brigade

They don't know everyone in it......and it wasn't just the green Brigade there ....there were loads of left leaning folk from many different football clubs in Scotland and antifa groups.......it's all too. Simple and convenient to label everyone as the green brigade
Docco I've friends in GB. I'm not a member but i asked one of them and awaiting a reply. Many of us know someone.

Members online

No members online now.

Back