The scumbag Novo

This is what weer up against.....how low is this

17 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Wee Nacho is no the brightest and is no doing himself any favours with the O'Donnell tweet. Seems to be an angry wee man these days.

Why??????? He is only speaking the truth.

Is it ok for that mob to spout pish about us all day every day but we cant give them any back.

No wonder they are running rings round us when we have guys like you in our support coming out saying this.

About 15 year ago, me and the Mrs were at the carnival at the SECC....went on one of yon scary rides where ye pull the bars over your shoulder to strap you in...never guess who my Mrs was beside on it....aye,wee rat face!! Her arm was against his due to the proximity of it....the pelters I gave her after that..."eewww you touched Novo's arm" "you've caught Hun disease" etc...went on for ages man....still rib her about it today 🤣🤣🤣👍

About 15 year ago, me and the Mrs were at the carnival at the SECC....went on one of yon scary rides where ye pull the bars over your shoulder to strap you in...never guess who my Mrs was beside on it....aye,wee rat face!! Her arm was against his due to the proximity of it....the pelters I gave her after that..."eewww you touched Novo's arm" "you've caught Hun disease" etc...went on for ages man....still rib her about it today 🤣🤣🤣👍
That fuckin explains a lot ya fuckin hun loving cunt 😂😂😂😂😂

🍄

Probably slipped her his number the wee rat 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back