The season of the honest mistake!

In a season in which we our club are going for our eighth title in a row it shouldn't come as any surprise that there will be more than a few strange if not blatant decisions won't go our way? that maybe the case but we are good enough to overcome this ! but we can be sure sevco will get every opportunity to keep up with us , a case in point was today they are 1 0 with not long to go then as if by magic (black I may add) boom 3 0 thus keeping them albeit goal difference equal two points behind ! Call me a cynic but I can picture the scene when we play them , it will be a series of offside goals and date I say it freekicks and penalty decisions against us and if anything is said or questioned about it we will be fobbed off with the usual nonsense anyone feel the same ? Hail hail

back to the media drawing board.Celtic playing silky football and the team all in unison to achieve the same goal, boyds conspiracy booted into touch the big ah just know story, now its BR nervous that will be a mistake how will 4 trebles sound if you start that shit, and BFDJ the most deluded King is only looking out for the customers and the Union bear end is were the signing is and therefore they are entitled to tickets as they create atmosphere,we will here were the signing comes from again on the 29th and the Union Bears must have some throw as they golf balls came from the Sevco end and the batteries came from the end directly facing the tunnell and centr circle.
Deluded
derek johnstone.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back