The season we won every competition we played in.

michael duffy

Bear with me, drink has been taken,so i stand to be corrected,hang on,need tae hit the fridge............Aaaaaahhhh that's better,
Ah can only remember 1 season when we swept the boards
we lost to two teams,one of them we lost twice, home and away, by the same score! the other, we sorted them out,haud oan, back tae the fridge.........................ah the Chardonnay is well chilled,might be ramblin, or really insightful. muahahahaha!,but was there a season apart from the one i'm thinkin of where we won every competition we entered 🍺 🥳

Bear with me, drink has been taken,so i stand to be corrected,hang on,need tae hit the fridge............Aaaaaahhhh that's better,
Ah can only remember 1 season when we swept the boards
we lost to two teams,one of them we lost twice, home and away, by the same score! the other, we sorted them out,haud oan, back tae the fridge.........................ah the Chardonnay is well chilled,might be ramblin, or really insightful. muahahahaha!,but was there a season apart from the one i'm thinkin of where we won every competition we entered 🍺 🥳

Dundee United beat us twice in the '67 season.....who else?

It was the 67/68 season 50,was at the game,big billy scorin that heider,but that night, they were wan shower ae dirty bastarts, on a par wi' atletico feckin madrid! Grrrrrrrrr!
Pretty sure i was at it also Michael, found out yrs l8r that it was the first time a team from Argentina had played against a " British Club " since the 66 world cup and the argies still held a grudge about their treatment in England. And if memory serves me right, a few of they A Madrid hatchet men were from Argentina a few yrs l8r. Bastards

Pretty sure i was at it also Michael, found out yrs l8r that it was the first time a team from Argentina had played against a " British Club " since the 66 world cup and the argies still held a grudge about their treatment in England. And if memory serves me right, a few of they A Madrid hatchet men were from Argentina a few yrs l8r. Bastards
Aye 50,they stuck us in wi' engerlish, and ayala a wee argentine scumbag that played for atletico was the worst, feckin hatchet man!:mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Back