The SFA being called out?

Res 12 if exposed will ensure operation stop the 9 is halted thats why it's important and thats why because it has been allowed to be ignored there is a title race, Res 12 in the beginning would have stripped the titles and that would have been the end of it. Remember the only thing that made the gullibles come back was the continuation lie and the history intact BS.

Res 12 will ensure anyone wishing to have a seat on the SFA in the future will be doing so for the reasons it was intented to ensure integrity and the word sport means just that, anything else then the game is finished.
That all may be true. What is also true is if our board don't back it, it's going nowhere. It's been 7 years. Does anybody actually expect anything to happen? I mean really happen!

You're right that they are challenging because nothing happened. But we are in a fight that will affect them. It's the same with the their going bust soon bullshit. I have been reading those predictions every fucking month since they died. We can deal in the reality of the situation we are in or hope that the angel of justice turns up. Right now the only possibility of them being financially fucked us to win the league and qualify for the CL. If they win the league and qualify then it's us on the back foot. I will bet you a right good drink fuck all will happen with Res 12. I will also bet you, we do as I stated above, they crumble. Bit going bust, but you can't go all in forever. This next six months is the key. We need to tool up to do it. We have the money, but our board lacks balls, that's my main worry. But hopefully even those shitebags will realise what needs to be done. They fucking better or THEY will have saved Sevco.

That all may be true. What is also true is if our board don't back it, it's going nowhere. It's been 7 years. Does anybody actually expect anything to happen? I mean really happen!

You're right that they are challenging because nothing happened. But we are in a fight that will affect them. It's the same with the their going bust soon bullshit. I have been reading those predictions every fucking month since they died. We can deal in the reality of the situation we are in or hope that the angel of justice turns up. Right now the only possibility of them being financially fucked us to win the league and qualify for the CL. If they win the league and qualify then it's us on the back foot. I will bet you a right good drink fuck all will happen with Res 12. I will also bet you, we do as I stated above, they crumble. Bit going bust, but you can't go all in forever. This next six months is the key. We need to tool up to do it. We have the money, but our board lacks balls, that's my main worry. But hopefully even those shitebags will realise what needs to be done. They fucking better or THEY will have saved Sevco.

In case had not noticed they are bust, but like res 12 and FFP the organisation the claim is made agaist are ignoring their own rules, had FFP been introduced and obserc=ved fully as intended then no business would be allowed to trade its way out on soft loans. You are not allowed to buy riches according to FFP yuou cannot sign players and spend whay you do not bring in.
So in effect they are bust and corrupt thanks to the SFA.

The huns of old when they went bust, went bust spending money and paying wages they did not have, they were financially doping the club with tax money and this mob are doing it with soft loans, the SFA are palying La La fingers in the ear because they are bumping everyone with the pretence of same club and healthy for the tv rights. SFA are not informing UEFA or submitting paperwork, FFS they told UEFA the licence application was above board and no taxable or debts were outstanding, when in fact they had a document demanding payment and creditors were been lined up to be ripped off.

So were is all the other fucking clubs in this, fucking hiding thats were, a bunch of fucking shitebags cowering for fear of losing a couple of quid.

In case had not noticed they are bust, but like res 12 and FFP the organisation the claim is made agaist are ignoring their own rules, had FFP been introduced and obserc=ved fully as intended then no business would be allowed to trade its way out on soft loans. You are not allowed to buy riches according to FFP yuou cannot sign players and spend whay you do not bring in.
So in effect they are bust and corrupt thanks to the SFA.

The huns of old when they went bust, went bust spending money and paying wages they did not have, they were financially doping the club with tax money and this mob are doing it with soft loans, the SFA are palying La La fingers in the ear because they are bumping everyone with the pretence of same club and healthy for the tv rights. SFA are not informing UEFA or submitting paperwork, FFS they told UEFA the licence application was above board and no taxable or debts were outstanding, when in fact they had a document demanding payment and creditors were been lined up to be ripped off.

So were is all the other fucking clubs in this, fucking hiding thats were, a bunch of fucking shitebags cowering for fear of losing a couple of quid.
I was talking about their ability to raise cash. It can't go in forever. And you summed up why fuck all will happen. And before we can pull up other clubs? Show me what ours has done apart from fuck all? As TET might say, He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

If Celtic have not done anything at all why are the SFA having to now give an answer to the Licence application, who gave the SFA notice they need to come up with some sort of an answer, which was put on the backburner. lets see what the SFA findings are and why did AJ and the Herald jump in one with a same club and the other a demand for an answer to his idiocisy.

Running down blind alleys pehaps but eventually the crash will come.

Back