The SFA being called out?

O what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deseave,just who is weaving this web whoever it is they don't want it to surface??????
The OC/NC has everyone again debating the merits of why it's been put up again in the media, has anyone during this reminded the SFA that a guy walked off a football pitch making threatning gesture to an audience. This is not going away, two incidents are in need of attention a gun gesture to the head and a slashing gesture t the throat needs dealt with. There are more smoking guns at the SFA than there was in High Noon, are still waiting and Pistol Pete also owes us an explanation to Res 12.

John Clark 5th January 2020 at 22:07

StevieBC 5th January 2020 at 17:44
'..i.e. any action / attack on Johnston is an attack on 'Rangers'… followed by the usual threats, complaints, online polls, etc.'
++++++++++++++++
As far as I understand matters, StevieBC, it is important to note that the principal thrust of the Res 12 Requisitioners is against the SFA, and not against RIFC plc or TRFC Ltd.
The basic allegation is that RFC of 1872 lied to the SFA Licensing Committee, which in turn, passed on ( possibly in collusion) untruthful information to UEFA, and that on the basis of an untruth the Licensing Committee abused their delegated powers to award a licence that ought not to have been awarded, with the possible knowledge and collusion of the SFA Board as a whole.
Neither TRFC nor RIFC plc was, or could have been, involved in any possible fiddle to do with the awarding of a UEFA Competitions licence to RFC of 1872 in 2011, for the very obvious reason that neither was in existence at the time.
Only individual persons at RIFC plc/TRFC Ltd who were directors of RFC of 1872 at the material time could conceivably be alleged to have been party (under the collective liability of directors) to any potential fiddle!
It's clearly of far greater importance to investigate the question of whether the very Governance body was, is, guilty of what would be a shocking abuse of office than to worry about the potential cheating and lying of a single club which is now in Liquidation.
If there was lying on the part of RFC of 1872, then of course, some sanction such as retrospective expulsion would have to be applied to RFC of 1872 and to any and/or all of its directors in office at the time.
In other words, Res12 is not, except very indirectly, an attack on TRFC/RIFC: it is an attempt to have the possibility that there might have been collusive corruption by the Governance body in a monstrous act of deception involving one member club and several millions of pounds.
The allegations with good prima facie grounds for them are out there, and simply must be investigated by an independent , external body that itself could not be accused of partiality or partisanship.
For the sake of Scottish Football and the integrity of sport, not for the sake of 'Rangers bashing'

mibbe there's a wee bombshell in craigie whyte's book,available at all good bookshops next month! 🍺

that’s what I think MD. maybe some journalist has had a preview of what’s going to come out. That is IMO the only logical reason why this has surfaced just now.

also, as for the RC incident, Celtic cannot come out and say anything if it has been a police matter and that’s what I read on here. So need to wait and see once they come back from Dubai.

that’s what I think MD. maybe some journalist has had a preview of what’s going to come out. That is IMO the only logical reason why this has surfaced just now.

also, as for the RC incident, Celtic cannot come out and say anything if it has been a police matter and that’s what I read on here. So need to wait and see once they come back from Dubai.
Whats the odds on Radio Clyde and Shortbread promoting it in Feb 2020, my thoughts is no chance.

Decision to be made later today,regarding a 2 match ban for RC CelticRose, no mention of any action against kent or el crapallo though!

The more i think about the "5 way agreement "the more I'm sure that is where the truth would be found. I think somewhere in that is what Lawell doesn't want disclosed.

Members online

Latest posts

Back