The Sick As A Parrot - Get It Off Your Chest Thread

Imatim

Like some others.....I had a bad feeling about things prior to the game.....square pegs in round holes and all that

I know it’s easy to talk in hindsight.....but.....that was inept.....why?.....and how is it fixed?

We have to very quickly analyse where things are going wrong.....and be absolutely brutal in determining what needs to be done to fix matters in my view...

I was never a fan of Lennon getting the job but he came in & done really well, so no no sacking the manager. As he said some of them don't want to be their. What we do about it is difficult, can't get rid of half the team this year is too important. Get Turnbull in & play him, for me Christie needs dropped, yes he scored last night but wasted so many chances, others to not performing. I like him but trying too hard & messing things up. He can't do it all himself & you get the feeling that's what he is doing. NEED a LB & quick, nothing more to be said on that 1.

Neil lennons complete inability to admit when he's wrong and change things. The team that came out in the second half should have been different to the one that finished the 1st half. But to do that he would have to admit he set up wrong. Even at 1-1 he could have changed things and got away with one but still he refused. Final straw with me though is when he went full stevie G "wheres the bus" and throw his players under it. You chose the team neil. You refused to play any of the strikers until it was to late. You started players who supposedly didn't want to be there. That's all on you

Neil lennons complete inability to admit when he's wrong and change things. The team that came out in the second half should have been different to the one that finished the 1st half. But to do that he would have to admit he set up wrong. Even at 1-1 he could have changed things and got away with one but still he refused. Final straw with me though is when he went full stevie G "wheres the bus" and throw his players under it. You chose the team neil. You refused to play any of the strikers until it was to late. You started players who supposedly didn't want to be there. That's all on you
Lubo he said if you do not want to be here, not, we have players who do not want to be here, its an off the cuff remark intended to let his players know if you are not going to roll your sleeves up and graft then fuck off, you are at the wrong club, the guy hurts like we all do, but we know the drill, we got 9 and the trebles. so we need to regroup and go again. HH

I am still disgusted with nights events. But for me the TIAR is the most important objective this season. Although its early in the season we have had several wake up calls, culminating in last night's debacle. So there can be no hiding place for Dermot Desmond and the Board, Peter Lawell, Neil Lennon and his management team, coaches and recruitment, if we do not achieve the TIAR. These early setbacks can now be addressed if there is the WILL TO DO SO and achieve our Holy Grail. Get started on doing so today or you will go down in our history as the most complete and useless set of individuals ever to grace our club. HH

I just get the feeling things ain’t right.....the character and commitment we need to get things done is currently missing.....we need to roll up our sleeves and fight for the cause..... we need leadership on and off the park.....we need the likes of Duffy for starters or this season will pass us by...

I’m saying this because “I for one, really do give a fuck” 🍀🍀🍀

Like some others.....I had a bad feeling about things prior to the game.....square pegs in round holes and all that

I know it’s easy to talk in hindsight.....but.....that was inept.....why?.....and how is it fixed?

We have to very quickly analyse where things are going wrong.....and be absolutely brutal in determining what needs to be done to fix matters in my view...
Soon as I heard Eddie was injured I had the fear then no striker at all I went from a 3 nil win to kacking ma y fronts get rid of the ones who want to leave pronto n get new blood in or this season cud blow up in our faces hes knew for 6 month so surely jes got a list of players to replace ffs

If you don’t want to be at Celtic park come out and tell the fans put in a Transfer request
And at least we’ll know. players come and go
We the Fans remain and by fuck do we suffer
For every league and cup win we don’t half suffer some shite Euro nights against teams we should sweep aside.
Yes Tiar is the most important thing for us the Fans but the European stage CL is where the Clubs reputation is made and right now it’s in Tatters This clubs needs a proper strategy how we Get to CL players in not waiting till we Qualify that’s not a strategy that’s a Gamble
DD needs to Address what’s happening someone’s to Blame NFL is the obvious choice but to me something is badly wrong after the Hun game we we’re getting beat they we’re back but after Dubai we went on a great run 3-5-2 only Livingston wasn’t 3points then Covid19 hits. So what the has happened since
Then. The whole club looks and feels like the day after the Snake left.
Somebody knows what’s wrong tell usyour gonna need the Fans back onside. If changes are needed make them fast and make them quick. Because yesterday’s feeling is lasting way too long. So Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀🙏

Last edited:
Every fucker that was on furlough understands that you have sat there half cut an thought about getting a different job. Or new role.
For the players that manifests as time to think about new clubs if they had a timescale planned.
In my work the amount of us that have came back and despised it is mental.
Lenny, I think is dealing with the same shit.
Kilmala = not good enough in training
Ajeti = hated his time down south and hasn't gave a fuck training wise during lockdown.

RC was the only option.

Broony as captain played the devils advocate mibi in his interview for balance.

I don't think lenny had much option but to play RC if the other two have been rank in training.

Lockdown gave a lot of people time to ponder. It wasn't real life.
A VERY SMALL % of every workforce
have returned motivated.
My solid staff have been good, the new ones have tried. The half way ones have been shit.

Just my managing experience and I think lenny is in the same boat
Aa

Back