The Sick as a Parrot thread

You hit the nail right on the head T.
Today was not a good day to waken up from the effects from the night before..
We have just lost to what looked like to be an inferior football team because we treated them like an inferior team..
Can anyone tell me why two men who cost their their business £30,000,000 in one fateful night still occupy the seats they occupied yesterday...
This is not a one off error we are talking about this is a repetitive error committed by the same man year in year out,how long will this be allowed to go on..how long are we going to allow this to go on.
We need to show a vote of no confidence for this man and it needs to be listened to by Dermot Lawell,,,sorry I meant Desmond,I keep forgetting this guy,s second name because he is never around when needed,,but let me tell you Dermot you are sorely needed NOW..
Neil Lennon must also take his share of the blame for putting out the team he fielded last night.
He told the press,,,WE BLEW IT...no Neil you and Lawell blew it...
Why are we playing people who are not 100% fit..this is Glasgow Celtic we are talking about,not a pub team,,we should never have been in a position like this,,well not until next season anyway...WHICH IS THE norm for us..
He immediately weakened our strongest area by playing Callum at left back,,,yes I know we will have sympathizers who will say,,,he made a mistake,,,no this was not a mistake this IS a tragedy which has cost Glasgow Celtic supporters dearly.. where was Johnny Hayes who has never let us down when called upon,allegedly he played Elhamed who was not 100% fit,this is bordering on Naivety for a coach with Lennon,s experience..this should NEVER happen to the biggest and greatest club in Scottish football,,where do we go from here ??this should be easy to answer for the board because right now we are one step forward and two steps back..
For a team like Celtic to have such a weak defence is criminal,when I say weak I don,t only mean skill wise I mean HEART wise,,,what I would give for a Big Bobo or a Wanyama in midfield...
over the past 3-4 weeks we were having a right good laugh at the manky mob doon the road,,we are not laughing at them today,,but they are certainly laughing at us and it does not feel good..
I feel so sorry today for every Celtic supporter the world over because for once in my life I can TRULY SAY...I KNOW HOW YOU ALL FEEL,,and it is not a good feeling..
Lets hope this is the last of the lies and bullshit which these two custodians of our great club have been feeding us for weeks now..
Get new faces in Lawell or leave the premises..HH

You hit the nail right on the head T.
Today was not a good day to waken up from the effects from the night before..
We have just lost to what looked like to be an inferior football team because we treated them like an inferior team..
Can anyone tell me why two men who cost their their business £30,000,000 in one fateful night still occupy the seats they occupied yesterday...
This is not a one off error we are talking about this is a repetitive error committed by the same man year in year out,how long will this be allowed to go on..how long are we going to allow this to go on.
We need to show a vote of no confidence for this man and it needs to be listened to by Dermot Lawell,,,sorry I meant Desmond,I keep forgetting this guy,s second name because he is never around when needed,,but let me tell you Dermot you are sorely needed NOW..
Neil Lennon must also take his share of the blame for putting out the team he fielded last night.
He told the press,,,WE BLEW IT...no Neil you and Lawell blew it...
Why are we playing people who are not 100% fit..this is Glasgow Celtic we are talking about,not a pub team,,we should never have been in a position like this,,well not until next season anyway...WHICH IS THE norm for us..
He immediately weakened our strongest area by playing Callum at left back,,,yes I know we will have sympathizers who will say,,,he made a mistake,,,no this was not a mistake this IS a tragedy which has cost Glasgow Celtic supporters dearly.. where was Johnny Hayes who has never let us down when called upon,allegedly he played Elhamed who was not 100% fit,this is bordering on Naivety for a coach with Lennon,s experience..this should NEVER happen to the biggest and greatest club in Scottish football,,where do we go from here ??this should be easy to answer for the board because right now we are one step forward and two steps back..
For a team like Celtic to have such a weak defence is criminal,when I say weak I don,t only mean skill wise I mean HEART wise,,,what I would give for a Big Bobo or a Wanyama in midfield...
over the past 3-4 weeks we were having a right good laugh at the manky mob doon the road,,we are not laughing at them today,,but they are certainly laughing at us and it does not feel good..
I feel so sorry today for every Celtic supporter the world over because for once in my life I can TRULY SAY...I KNOW HOW YOU ALL FEEL,,and it is not a good feeling..
Lets hope this is the last of the lies and bullshit which these two custodians of our great club have been feeding us for weeks now..
Get new faces in Lawell or leave the premises..HH

☝️☝️☝️☝️this

Saturday should see us back to winning ways, The fans deserve a good solid win after that horror show.
Won’t solve the problem ,winning by a load of goals against an inferior team ,decisions made by an inferior manager,caused last night ,We had this in the palm of our hands,and fucked up big style,!never mind this crap about Lawwell, he did not pick the team,/or the tactics,we have players,who can play in the right positions,hh

You are right Ray in what you say but unfortunately Lawell needs to sanction the money and as you and every other Celtic supporter knows,,his favourite saying is,,,WE HAVE A STRUCTURE IN PLACE and we wont break that structure of anybody...
Everything goes through Lawell..HH

Lennon wants 3 players apparently. Hes been told by Lawwell that he has to sell players to get players. This puts lenny in a shit position. Even if Lawwell isn't picking the team hes forcing lennys hand.
Lennon has to make maximum profit for very little in return. The board knew KT was off for 25 million. Lennon got 3 million for a LB.
So for him to get half decent cash he need to lose players for massive fees. He knows Ntcham wants away. He knows he needs to play Ntcham so that clubs will come in with big offers. So he plays him and fucks up our whole system. Boli benched. McGregor out of position.
None of this probably makes sense but I'm still trying to work out that shitshow from last night in my head ??

You are right Ray in what you say but unfortunately Lawell needs to sanction the money and as you and every other Celtic supporter knows,,his favourite saying is,,,WE HAVE A STRUCTURE IN PLACE and we wont break that structure of anybody...
Everything goes through Lawell..HH
Agree GS,but we have players here who can do a job ,we had this in the bag,? Lennon ‘s choice selection/tactics caused this ,then to do a feckin slippy g move by chucking the players under he bus ,fuckin unacceptable,honest I detest this guy, I make no apologies for that ,hh

As you can see mate I am not a Lennon fan either..
And as for his sidekick Lawell I cant find the words for how I can describe my feelings for this guy..
I agree we have enough quality to have made it to the playoffs,,why did we not make it..???
Lennon definitely lost us this game last night by fielding the team in the positions chose for them..and yes again you are right he did try to push the team under the bus,,he also did the same with KT,,
Bottom line Ray is.we lost 4 goals while we had £10,000,000 worth of players sitting on the bench..
Why were they on the bench,,something very wrong at this club...HH.

Objective views.....Opinions.....Remedies..... Strategies.....Moans...Groans... and would anyone like to join in a game of Russian roulette with a 6 chamber gun loaded with 6 bullets.....like to volunteer any names?

PS I try to deal with adversity through humour.....but the truth is I’m as sick as a Parrot

Lurking Huns GIRFUY.....your clubs deid, beat it!
One question. How can you spend 12 million on players and not improve the team?? And NO it's not a joke.

Is it a great team we want to build as a legacy to all Celtic supporters,,
or is it a great hotel we want to build which will be used by very few Celtic supporters.?? only you can answer that Pete..HH.

Is it a great team we want to build as a legacy to all Celtic supporters,,
or is it a great hotel we want to build which will be used by very few Celtic supporters.?? only you can answer that Pete..HH.

How can you doubt what PL is building at Celtic - 'The Peter Lawwell Astoria Grand 5 Star Hotel ' , but he will be employing staff and management from the former Great Eastern Hotel !

For those too young to remember , The Great Eastern was a lodging house for itinerants and winos !

HH

How can you doubt what PL is building at Celtic - 'The Peter Lawwell Astoria Grand 5 Star Hotel ' , but he will be employing staff and management from the former Great Eastern Hotel !

For those too young to remember , The Great Eastern was a lodging house for itinerants and winos !

HH
Remember it well,actually did some contract decorating work there ,years ago,hh

The next three games are now crucial ,Dunfermline ,the eufa game,is it AIK?, Hearts at ours,then ,crumbledome !they are all now must win ,with a bit of style, and a settled defence IF that is at all possible,?this will rankle for weeks / months maybe!,think have fixtures right ,if not ,please advise !hh

Can't be arsed with this Europa League either, wish that was us out of Europe this season
Thats what a lot of posters on here were saying at the beginning that the focus would be better on the historic values up for grabs, but as we crash out of a tournament they would rather we were not in then it's a disgrace and we have lost prize money, the irony been we had money which some claim before Europe we were not spending, so what difference would 30 mill make if it does not get spent. be as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike,IMO

Thats what a lot of posters on here were saying at the beginning that the focus would be better on the historic values up for grabs, but as we crash out of a tournament they would rather we were not in then it's a disgrace and we have lost prize money, the irony been we had money which some claim before Europe we were not spending, so what difference would 30 mill make if it does not get spent. be as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike,IMO
That’s it boab,!whats the point ,don’t know what they are trying to prove here?the richest runner up club ,??????? Hh

one thing i will say both games at mordor last season the one at motherwell last week and last nights game showed how inadequate we are at dealing with the high press game its vital that we cut out this lethargy which has crept into our game in the first twenty minutes because the last thing we need is to lose a couple of goals early doors and then have to chase the game especially in front of the hun hoards

Members online

Latest posts

Back