The Sick as a Parrot thread

Imatim

Objective views.....Opinions.....Remedies..... Strategies.....Moans...Groans... and would anyone like to join in a game of Russian roulette with a 6 chamber gun loaded with 6 bullets.....like to volunteer any names?

PS I try to deal with adversity through humour.....but the truth is I’m as sick as a Parrot

Lurking Huns GIRFUY.....your clubs deid, beat it!

Last edited:
Objective views.....Opinions.....Remedies.....Strategies.....Moans.....Groans.....and would anyone like to join in a game of Russian roulette with a 6 chamber gun loaded with 6 bullets.....like to volunteer any names?

PS I try to deal with adversity through humour.....but the truth is I’m as sick as a Parrot

Lurking Huns GIRFUY.....your clubs deid, beat it!
as long as it's not a "Norwegian blue Imatim, cos that phuqers deid!

Still sick here, But getting used to being disappointed in Europe as of late. I'm not bothered about the EL now. 9 in a row a priority for me. The board would be very brave to punt any of our better players from now on in.

Well if we are doing monty python jokes,,,,

?Always look on the Brightside?

One of our sages in an earlier thread (can't remember who sorry) ask if we would forfeit CL football for the next 2 seasons to get the Decima, well Yeah for me 10 is the biggie (I know 9 comes first, but we have already done that).

So dont take your ?️ of the baw, that will play right into our enemies (near and far) hands.

H. H

Well if we are doing monty python jokes,,,,

?Always look on the Brightside?

One of our sages in an earlier thread (can't remember who sorry) ask if we would forfeit CL football for the next 2 seasons to get the Decima, well Yeah for me 10 is the biggie (I know 9 comes first, but we have already done that).

So dont take your ?️ of the baw, that will play right into our enemies (near and far) hands.

H. H
You're having a laugh arnt you? 9 is far from being in the bag, if we can implode from a position of strength like last night we are in a bad place. We took the field last night like it was a foregone conclusion, and paid the price. They didnt, they kept going they showed real fighting spirit, they have a good manager who had them well prepared, thats the difference.

You're having a laugh arnt you? 9 is far from being in the bag, if we can implode from a position of strength like last night we are in a bad place. We took the field last night like it was a foregone conclusion, and paid the price. They didnt, they kept going they showed real fighting spirit, they have a good manager who had them well prepared, thats the difference.

You've misunderstood what I ment about 9 and having already done that, that was a reference to the previous 9 in a row in the 60's and 70's, not the one we are playing for just now. Lot of work needing done to secure this 9 I agree.

And if cheating and rolling about with kid on injuries is real fighting spirit to you then we will have to disagree on that, they are worse than AEK from last season and a half decent performance from us would have been enough, sadly it never materialised.

H. H

You've misunderstood what I ment about 9 and having already done that, that was a reference to the previous 9 in a row in the 60's and 70's, not the one we are playing for just now. Lot of work needing done to secure this 9 I agree.

And if cheating and rolling about with kid on injuries is real fighting spirit to you then we will have to disagree on that, they are worse than AEK from last season and a half decent performance from us would have been enough, sadly it never materialised.

H. H
OMG as the kids say. Now you're trying to suggest we were cheated out of it. Get a fucking grip man, we were beat by a team that played with belief, belief that if they kept going we would make mistakes, and we fucking didnt disappoint them.

OMG as the kids say. Now you're trying to suggest we were cheated out of it. Get a fucking grip man, we were beat by a team that played with belief, belief that if they kept going we would make mistakes, and we fucking didnt disappoint them.

Look mate if your going to be a prick about it then just do one will you,Real fighting spirit isn't feigning injury to get a player sent off, it happened on at least 5 occasions last night, yeah we got beat but not by a better team, we lost because of the team selection and 2 or 3 bloody howlers from our players I didn't say we got cheated out of it. You had stated they had real fighting spirit, I disagreed. Grow fucking up if you want to exchange in that manner no problem with me, but I do prefer to keep it civil, so try not to bring in swear words when referencing me eh, its better for the blog.

Look mate if your going to be a prick about it then just do one will you,Real fighting spirit isn't feigning injury to get a player sent off, it happened on at least 5 occasions last night, yeah we got beat but not by a better team, we lost because of the team selection and 2 or 3 bloody howlers from our players I didn't say we got cheated out of it. You had stated they had real fighting spirit, I disagreed. Grow fucking up if you want to exchange in that manner no problem with me, but I do prefer to keep it civil, so try not to bring in swear words when referencing me eh, its better for the blog.
Er, how many of our players got sent off? Was Broonys handball a Cluj players fault? Did they score a killer goal on 95 mins when they had already won on away goals. Oh I'm sorry if a wee sweary upsets you delicate ears, tut tut, my bad.

[/QUO
Er, how many of our players got sent off? Was Broonys handball a Cluj players fault? Did they score a killer goal on 95 mins when they had already won on away goals. Oh I'm sorry if a wee sweary upsets you delicate ears, tut tut, my bad.

What are you on about? , are you deliberately misunderstanding whats in front of your eyes, Broonies hand ball was a howler, Bains palm out to their striker was a howler, the goal in the 95th min meant nothing regarding who was going through.
And how would reading a sweary word affect my ears.

Enough from me on it cause your either at it or thick as mince.

[/QUO

What are you on about? , are you deliberately misunderstanding whats in front of your eyes, Broonies hand ball was a howler, Bains palm out to their striker was a howler, the goal in the 95th min meant nothing regarding who was going through.

Don't forget their first 50........we switched off at the shye-in and when their wide man hits the byline, he ain't shooting from that angle. Scotty got pulled near post and Calmac gets caught wrong side and ball-watching.

The closer that their lad gets to byline, then that's a yard that Bain takes from his line for the cross. The header came in from 6-yards out.........that's the keepers domain.

[/QUO

You suggested they feigned injuries and rolled about all night in order to get our players sent off, fact is we had no one sent off and our calamities were all of our own making. Its hard to accept but we were beaten by they better side 'on the night'. We were not 'cheated' we lost to a better managed team.

Latest posts

Back