The sickening hypocrisy of the English.

The amount of pathetic petty arguments on here, more sense to just ignore peoples comments, and so easy to do for some on here, who talk way too much but appear to think little it seems.

You on the other hand, make some great photo posts boab1916, one of the best posters here for Celtic fans enjoyment, what I personally come to look for, so I'm genuinely not looking to knock, but! you make a statement that you imagine and accept as fact! I have to ask here, based on what?

To be fair unlike your claim for st Patrick being british despite brits not actually existing at the time period and no credible evidence what so ever he even existed as a individual, at least this time you start with 'once upon a time'
but no, not enough said! not remotely. But appreciate the statement to create doubt in wonder.

Just this week a potential new species of human was discovered.
https://technology.inquirer.net/854...n-more-diggings-where-new-human-species-found

And the Ethiopian tale! that's long since past sell by, no longer an accepted supposed fact beyond question. 'They' the supposed experts claim a older skull was found in Morocco and some question the theory entirely.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Behind the widely accepted and much repeated tale of all humans came out of Africa!, There is nothing but stories of assumption from supposed experts.
Like all human knowledge and beliefs, all was acquired yesterday and was thought new but built upon knowledge and beliefs held as fact prior, all of which over time will be shown as naïve or ignorant arrogance.

I made a error on the Patrick post, some assumed and imagined I was preaching as if think I know the answers, I was and am doing the very contrary. I have no idea of the truths of any past despite having read a bit, enough to know to question all, enough to know most if not all claims are nothing but that - just claims, and no one really knows the answer among so many stories, stories that are told from the past none of us were actually there to witness.

The opening lines and moral in this song, a cliché is the only true fact of knowledge worth cherishing as fact. That's where I come from, my preaching if any is to purposely create doubt and wonder.

The more I learn, the less I know about before
Always keen to learn mate, suppose some spring cleaning required, i will update my selfish genes Dawkins books and greatest show on earth,and replace them with whatedve new knowledge is kicking about, what i do know though is our early, early, really ancestors going back to plankton and forms were not born white and given a self righteous rod over other races.

The more I see, the more I know
The more I know, the less I understand.
Paul Weller song Changing Man. Sums it up I think.

I read last year that Scottish/ Scots Irish Catholics are the most abused group in the UK, ( official government report) not Black people, Muslims or Jewish people, yet nothing is said or reported when thousands of the peepul offend. Spare me the fake the moral outrage of the English commentators.
Hail Hail
My wife seen a number of Govans finest when we went visting Ozzy friends last year in Pattaya for Anzac day. We repeat every year after Songkran on the 25th April.
My long suffering wife remarked on a group of guys with the same accent with me, why I not go say hello. Trying to explain to her about schools she said same as down South with Muslims. I said "Yes" I am a Sunni, they are the Shiete. She is uni educated but that flew over the Cranium, God bless her

Always keen to learn mate, suppose some spring cleaning required, i will update my selfish genes Dawkins books and greatest show on earth,and replace them with whatedve new knowledge is kicking about, what i do know though is our early, early, really ancestors going back to plankton and forms were not born white and given a self righteous rod over other races.
Always remember at OLHS being told, in reading their is knowledge, with knowledge comes wisdom. (King Solomon) But you always need update and reapraise, if you know your subject, convince me you are right, or let me convince you I am right.
Boab love your comments, keep open that interesting cranium you have. Cappeesh

Always remember at OLHS being told, in reading their is knowledge, with knowledge comes wisdom. (King Solomon) But you always need update and reapraise, if you know your subject, convince me you are right, or let me convince you I am right.
Boab love your comments, keep open that interesting cranium you have. Cappeesh
maybe Africa was only named to give early humans a place of identity, instead of starting with in a dark corner of the earth were there was lots of sunshine and some part water and grass a species evolved due to chance as the conditions at the time were right, i do not know i was not there but i am pretty sure the Klan are related to all species on the tree some just stayed and behaved like their uncle the turnip whilst others moved onto other things.

The amount of pathetic petty arguments on here, more sense to just ignore peoples comments, and so easy to do for some on here, who talk way too much but appear to think little it seems.

You on the other hand, make some great photo posts boab1916, one of the best posters here for Celtic fans enjoyment, what I personally come to look for, so I'm genuinely not looking to knock, but! you make a statement that you imagine and accept as fact! I have to ask here, based on what?

To be fair unlike your claim for st Patrick being british despite brits not actually existing at the time period and no credible evidence what so ever he even existed as a individual, at least this time you start with 'once upon a time'
but no, not enough said! not remotely. But appreciate the statement to create doubt in wonder.

Just this week a potential new species of human was discovered.
https://technology.inquirer.net/854...n-more-diggings-where-new-human-species-found

And the Ethiopian tale! that's long since past sell by, no longer an accepted supposed fact beyond question. 'They' the supposed experts claim a older skull was found in Morocco and some question the theory entirely.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Behind the widely accepted and much repeated tale of all humans came out of Africa!, There is nothing but stories of assumption from supposed experts.
Like all human knowledge and beliefs, all was acquired yesterday and was thought new but built upon knowledge and beliefs held as fact prior, all of which over time will be shown as naïve or ignorant arrogance.

I made a error on the Patrick post, some assumed and imagined I was preaching as if think I know the answers, I was and am doing the very contrary. I have no idea of the truths of any past despite having read a bit, enough to know to question all, enough to know most if not all claims are nothing but that - just claims, and no one really knows the answer among so many stories, stories that are told from the past none of us were actually there to witness.

The opening lines and moral in this song, a cliché is the only true fact of knowledge worth cherishing as fact. That's where I come from, my preaching if any is to purposely create doubt and wonder.

The more I learn, the less I know about before
thanks for yet another lecture Jim,lettin us know how thick we all are,it's really humbling being graced with your presence,it must be great being you.

Danny Rose has said that he will be glad to see the back of football when his career ends, the recent abuse he received on international duty alongside Raheem Sterling has scunnered the lad. He rightly points out that UEFA and FIFA aren't taking this seriously, this cannot be denied when you see the fines handed out to clubs and countries who have fans that belong in the dark ages.
This isn't even up for debate anymore, Russia being awarded a world cup is a perfect example, there is a serious problem with racism in Russian football, we have learned that before the tournament Putin had sent orders to the worst offenders and warned them that they would pay a heavy price if they didn't tuck their hatred away on a 5 week vacation that summer. They obliged (who wouldn't) and a great competition was had by all.
I have every sympathy for Rose and Sterling, but I feel they would have a bigger impact if they turned their guns towards English football, the FA has a racist streak running right through it, the amount of managers in England tells you that, and what's the deal with the lack of Black Englsh chairmen in the game, personally I feel it's because of a possible reaction from a section of the clubs fans and the risk of bad publicity and embarrassing headlines.
After some scummy Macedonian fans abused Rose and Sterling, the press are like a dog with a bone, now we see them getting on their high horse and seemingly playing a game of your racism is worse than ours, and brushing aside the serious problems they have at home.
A black player in Italy suffered abuse last week, and another player has said he brought in on himself, sound familiar?
Until Uefa, Fifa and FA's all over the world stop paying lip service to this problem, then it is sadly, going nowhere.

Off to work but hopefully have a wee blether about this later on troops, have a good one it's Friday at last.
CROCK OF SELF RIGHTEOUS BULL SHIT

great debate about where,or which postcode the human race emerged from, sorry tae ma fellow fleeto's, it wisnae Possil and ah know it wiznae G33 2 DN,that's where elephant's go tae die,but me being ah thick phuq,agree wi erik von daniken, "ah big phuqin alien did it and ran away!

If Danny Rose is sickened why not bring it to the world's attention and tell the FA he won't play for England again as they can't protect him from the racial abuse or make a bigger statement and retire himself from the game completely citing Fifa,Eufa and the FA's the world over for not tackling the racism it won't stop while it is swept to the side all the time

maybe Africa was only named to give early humans a place of identity, instead of starting with in a dark corner of the earth were there was lots of sunshine and some part water and grass a species evolved due to chance as the conditions at the time were right, i do not know i was not there but i am pretty sure the Klan are related to all species on the tree some just stayed and behaved like their uncle the turnip whilst others moved onto other things.
Boab you hit the turnip on the head there. But you forget the pea pods......
They mixed with turnip DNA, where brains come from.

Members online

Latest posts

Back