The significance of that Unbridgeable Gap created by Fergus McCann’s 60,000 seats

Celtic have so much superiority in Scotland that they will continue to win for the foreseeable future. They can be cheated out of a Cup as we well know but over a season they will prevail in the League. There will be a club cull shortly and many current clubs will disappear. The 42 current clubs in Scotland might even be halved. This liquidation process will happen throughout Europe.
The biggest threat to the Decima is that there might not be a season come August. The biggest threat to 20 in a row is European reorganisation.
Riga and Lincoln Red Imps share the European record of 14 league wins in a row. Celtic are the ONLY European club first capable of achieving 15.

If closed door games or limited capacity games happen the league needs to allow clubs to broadcast their games online on a PPV basis to fans.
Season ticket holders should obviously have free access and I think £10 per game would be a reasonable ppv fee for non-ticketed fans but I'd happily pay £20. Celtic TV are already all over stopping pirate streams and there would be no Celtic fans watching pirate streams if they could buy a stream directly from the club.
Opposing clubs could be given a percentage of the PPV money for our away games; which would bring much needed revenue into the rest of the league although Sevco's money would have to be capped at a percentage of 800 subscribers.

If closed door games or limited capacity games happen the league needs to allow clubs to broadcast their games online on a PPV basis to fans.
Season ticket holders should obviously have free access and I think £10 per game would be a reasonable ppv fee for non-ticketed fans but I'd happily pay £20. Celtic TV are already all over stopping pirate streams and there would be no Celtic fans watching pirate streams if they could buy a stream directly from the club.
Opposing clubs could be given a percentage of the PPV money for our away games; which would bring much needed revenue into the rest of the league although Sevco's money would have to be capped at a percentage of 800 subscribers.
I would absolutely pay to watch but I have heard so many problems with Celtic Tv.

Surely every game would be televised by sky as they have the tv rights for next season, if you live in the uk you’d only need a sky sports subscription, you’d only use Celtic tv if you live abroad, But then again the club would be losing out on loads of money, lots of questions/ issues over how this is going to pan out....

I would absolutely pay to watch but I have heard so many problems with Celtic Tv.
Celtic TV is fine, but with no-one able to attend the games then it may potentially be SKY TV take the games as they will be sponsors and they will want subscrptions and give viewers a chanell choice dependant on a code maybe.

Jackie Mac speaking on BBC today greaty to hear his voice and defo on the mend. HH

NINTCHDBPICT000003095134.jpg

I've been watching The Last Dance on Netflix and even though it's about a basketball team it's far more than that. It's about sporting excellence. It's what we need not just to win the Decima but to excel in Europe.

I've been watching The Last Dance on Netflix and even though it's about a basketball team it's far more than that. It's about sporting excellence. It's what we need not just to win the Decima but to excel in Europe.
I grew up in Chicago Bulls Mania. It captured the whole country for a time. It crossed team boundaries just like the Decima will in Scotland. I feel Hearts and others know that their grandchildren will be Celtic fans.

No other Scottish team has won 9 in a row TWICE. That's historic. No one has ever achieved the Decima. But imagine if we win the Scottish Cup when the last three games are eventually played. That's a Quadruple Treble. That's historic. What would be truly awesome would be going on a 100% winning run for the rest of the calendar year 2020. That would mean not just winning the Quadruple Treble but also winning the League Cup, assuming it's held at the usual time but also winning the Group stages of the CL and leading the League by at least 6 points. That is my dream.

Members online

Latest posts

Back