'The spirit of Miss Sarajevo,' Dedicated to the victims of the Siege of Sarajevo and the massacre at Srebrenica

It's the citizens of the world that are becoming increasingly scarier, Ray. These are the citizens that want Trump, BoJo and Brexit ffs. :eek:
Yes ,very true , these ‘citizens’ are the dangerous ones! Thankfully not like you ,me or the others who post on here and other sites ,there are always bad apples in the basket,all we can do at the moment ,is to ‘out’ them ,if you delve deeply into their thinking , assume you would find serious ‘deficiencies ‘ ,hh

Yes ,very true , these ‘citizens’ are the dangerous ones! Thankfully not like you ,me or the others who post on here and other sites ,there are always bad apples in the basket,all we can do at the moment ,is to ‘out’ them ,if you delve deeply into their thinking , assume you would find serious ‘deficiencies ‘ ,hh
JUst look at Trump and his latest ramblings,,hh

Thank you. That’s much appreciated. I would normally say ‘glad you enjoyed it’ but that’s hardly appropriate in this case.
Thanks Matt. Such a thoughtful, poignant and well written article that really brought your trip to life. Lots of fun, light-hearted enjoyable parts and some trully awful parts that make you question the darkness of human nature. But overall, an uplifting and though-provoking piece. And we actually won too. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Matt. Such a thoughtful, poignant and well written article that really brought your trip to life. Lots of fun, light-hearted enjoyable parts and some trully awful parts that make you question the darkness of human nature. But overall, an uplifting and though-provoking piece. And we actually won too. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for that, Bridie. I really appreciate your comments.

Members online

No members online now.

Back