'The spirit of Miss Sarajevo,' Dedicated to the victims of the Siege of Sarajevo and the massacre at Srebrenica

Brilliant stuff Matt, The conflict in the Balkans will go down as Europe's shame. We stood by and watched and let people die, does anyone remember the Dutch UN troops who were under orders only to use arms when fired upon. They watched on as human beings were being taken away to be raped, tortured and killed.
When the world finally did react Blair and Clinton acted as bad as the worst monsters in the conflict and added to the death toll by an indescriminate bombing campaign, didn't see them in the Hague with the rest of the butchering Bastards though.
Europe’s shame right enough and I include myself in those who were too busy to care. I only found out about the role of the Dutch ‘peace-keeping’ forces over there but ignorance is no defence.

Fantastic article.
What a world we live in eh?
Thank god our politicians are better and the world we live in has improved so mu.........oh wait ?
That’s the worry. My Bosnian guides were both quite clear that the nationalist policies adopted to gain votes and therefore control were a huge part of the problem, if not the main cause. They divided people who had been living peacefully together, albeit it appears to have been a delicate peace. My concern is that I still see that fragility there today, not to mention some of the stuff being spouted ‘in the west’.

After the Holocaust and the evidence that was found in the nazi concentration camps I remember leading politicians saying “ we must never let this happen again”. Well what the fcuk happened here then. Were they all away on holiday when this was goin on. They should be ashamed..... but politicians don’t know the meaning of the word
They don’t know the meaning of many words G,we live in a corrupt and sickening world !just as well most of us are strong and not let it get to us ,it does ,but we can cope ,just about ,if only the day would come that the citizens of the ‘decent’world could bring these people to justice ,we can only hope and pray,hh,

Back