The squint is skint

In a previous life Mrs Richybhoy was a Producer/director for NASA at Johnson Space Centre in Houston, Texas. She made all the emergency repair and training videos for Space Shuttle Crews ( seriously, I'm no making it up). She also directed a series of award winning educational videos called Lift Off to Learning, which are available on You Tube.
She even falls in the water in one of them, which was accidental but used the footage anyway.
She also lived in Russia for five years in the 90s as part of the US/Russian International Space Station collaboration. I keep at her to write a book because she has some bonkers stories. She winna go for it though.

In a previous life Mrs Richybhoy was a Producer/director for NASA at Johnson Space Centre in Houston, Texas. She made all the emergency repair and training videos for Space Shuttle Crews ( seriously, I'm no making it up). She also directed a series of award winning educational videos called Lift Off to Learning, which are available on You Tube.
She even falls in the water in one of them, which was accidental but used the footage anyway.
She also lived in Russia for five years in the 90s as part of the US/Russian International Space Station collaboration. I keep at her to write a book because she has some bonkers stories. She winna go for it though.
Rich, is it not possible that - beyond the devilish Dundonian good looks, Mrs. Rich was attracted to the fact that we Dundonians are pure space cadets and that we are self-propelled rockets?

With her background in space aeronautics, she would find our ability to orbit rings around ourselves the ideal simulation for space flight.

Rich, is it not possible that - beyond the devilish Dundonian good looks, Mrs. Rich was attracted to the fact that we Dundonians are pure space cadets and that we are self-propelled rockets?

With her background in space aeronautics, she would find our ability to orbit rings around ourselves the ideal simulation for space flight.
Now i wish Mrs Rich was around when Flat earth man and bendy water was at large.

Sean, with your field of expertise, you'll know exactly how "fluid" money can be when it is channelled through various destinations.

The big-hitters don't mind taking a bit of a drop in the pound as it's far more productive than being exposed to taxation, duty and variable rates.

Squinty is processing more dirty pound notes, than Mehmet is producing fake taps and it is the only viable way they can generate any cash.

The only other alternative is that there are some real muppets prepared to waste their had-earned
The Gullibillies will continue plunging their JSA Money in m8 & leaving their wanes tae make dae wae Mehmets replica shirts!!?????..We chose tae fuk Kelly & aw his clan aff in 93/4 even tae the extent we cd have gon under waeoot the Bunnet!! The real HILARITY here is that even wae £20M in ST money Squinty is doubling that by giein Gimp a Free Reign! Time fur Mehmet tae open 3 stalls at the Barraz & another cpl ae Pop Up Burger Van's at the Louden ???????????

The Gullibillies will continue plunging their JSA Money in m8 & leaving their wanes tae make dae wae Mehmets replica shirts!!?????..We chose tae fuk Kelly & aw his clan aff in 93/4 even tae the extent we cd have gon under waeoot the Bunnet!! The real HILARITY here is that even wae £20M in ST money Squinty is doubling that by giein Gimp a Free Reign! Time fur Mehmet tae open 3 stalls at the Barraz & another cpl ae Pop Up Burger Van's at the Louden ???????????

Fantastic opportunity for some young entrepreneur. £5 for 2 burgers and a manky tap flung in for free.

Back