The storm is coming - typhoon hun

CelticForever

Our manager plays 3 at the back, a formation the players clearly didn’t understand, when in the next 4 huge games, even he wouldn’t play 3 at the back, so WTF is he doing? We needed a big performance today; we needed cohesion, belief and the smiles back on faces. We did not need an experiment so ridiculous that it defies belief. If he’s not going to play 3 at the back over the next 4 games, why confuse the players today.
He has to go but I fear it’s too late for the Huns (and Europe). WTF do we do now? How do we mobilise?

Don't know about anyone else, but at this stage I couldn't give a monkey's about Lennon, the board, even Europe. As long as we get 10 we should all be happy......How we do it is another story!!!!

If only they could be separated out like that though bro. It's clear that all the problems we face, whether it concerns the manager or the board, are all interconnected and, more importantly, these problems are going to effect our domestic dominance. Is 10 under threat? I'm more worried about 9. For real. For the first time in a long time, I think we're in trouble domestically.

If only they could be separated out like that though bro. It's clear that all the problems we face, whether it concerns the manager or the board, are all interconnected and, more importantly, these problems are going to effect our domestic dominance. Is 10 under threat? I'm more worried about 9. For real. For the first time in a long time, I think we're in trouble domestically.
It’s was easier to have fun back when we had nothin nothin much to manage back when we were damaged ....ohhhi remember how you used to shine???

Absolutely. Concentrate on 9 and I feel that 10 will just happen. Need to get there act together pronto... ?

Back