The summer widow and celtic songs

Winter

With the summer window approaching and knowing that BR at Leicester has made it clear Benkovic is returning asap, and that he will be definately eyening up calmac Forrest Sinclair Ajer Christie and more, whilst also knowing that the Celtic supporters have one of the longest list of songs in our repertoire. I'm making a plea for a new song that our players will hear loud and clear. A song, a chant that promotes Celtic fc and it's players so that if and when our players leave that they go anywhere except Leicester and the board doesn't deal with them. At least until BR walks out on them. Id attempt it maself but I'm sure theres others better suited to the task HH

I don't know if anyone uses the one football app (good wee app) in it under the Leicester news there's a story of how excited the fans are about the prospect of seeing KT "a world class player in the making" at Leicester. Aye like fuk i dont see KT joining BR anywhere any time soon HH

I don't know if anyone uses the one football app (good wee app) in it under the Leicester news there's a story of how excited the fans are about the prospect of seeing KT "a world class player in the making" at Leicester. Aye like fuk i dont see KT joining BR anywhere any time soon HH
Certainly not Leicester, Winter. There might come a time when money turns his head, but he's more than capable of setting his sights higher than mid-table mediocrity!

I'd burst the bank to keep him for 10 and then he has immortality as a bona fide Celtic legend........reasonable chance he'd be skipper too!

The snake fkn slithered. He can stay in exile and not get a sniff of Celtics talent.

Gtf legless

Members online

Latest posts

Back