The Ten! Gone in January, (shakes head).

Brimcbhoy

OK, Im going to say this then fuck it. I'm just going to have to accept what is happening at our Great Club because there is fuck all I or you, can do about it, so for for the sake of my sanity let it go.

When we stopped their attempt at the 10 it went right to the last game of the season. Thats what made it so great. It was nip an tuck. Ok we know they were financially doped, but thats what made it even better. It broke their fucking hearts.
Compare that to now! WE are a busted flush. In fucking January. Ok Ok, I know we're in unchartered waters with Covid and no fans and players dropping out left, right and centre, but its the fucking way we have capitulated without even a fucking fight that does my head in.
Just this week, even after the loss to them previously, if we had taken 6 points from Hibs and Livingston there would at least be a small crumb of hope, a morsel maybe but it would be there. Instead we gathered 2 fucking points, and Livi should have beat us, they were better organised.
How Peter Lawwell and Neil Lennon can look at themselves in the mirror in the morning I don't know.
You see its not that we're entitled fans who think we should win everything in sight for all time.
Its that fact that we have, and I hate to say this, surrendered, that sticks in the throat.
So when NL an PL consoles their selves with all the things they THINK they have achieved.

ALL of that has been thrown away, ditched, pished away, by their actions this season. I'll never forgive them.

OK, Im going to say this then fuck it. I'm just going to have to accept what is happening at our Great Club because there is fuck all I or you, can do about it, so for for the sake of my sanity let it go.

When we stopped their attempt at the 10 it went right to the last game of the season. Thats what made it so great. It was nip an tuck. Ok we know they were financially doped, but thats what made it even better. It broke their fucking hearts.
Compare that to now! WE are a busted flush. In fucking January. Ok Ok, I know we're in unchartered waters with Covid and no fans and players dropping out left, right and centre, but its the fucking way we have capitulated without even a fucking fight that does my head in.
Just this week, even after the loss to them previously, if we had taken 6 points from Hibs and Livingston there would at least be a small crumb of hope, a morsel maybe but it would be there. Instead we gathered 2 fucking points, and Livi should have beat us, they were better organised.
How Peter Lawwell and Neil Lennon can look at themselves in the mirror in the morning I don't know.
You see its not that we're entitled fans who think we should win everything in sight for all time.
Its that fact that we have, and I hate to say this, surrendered, that sticks in the throat.
So when NL an PL consoles their selves with all the things they THINK they have achieved.

ALL of that has been thrown away, ditched, pished away, by their actions this season. I'll never forgive them.
Ouch !! heartfelt 😞😞😞

I must be in the minority who haven't given up on this season yet. I see no reason to yet. Win our 3 in hand and its 12pts win the 2 sevco games left its 6pts and they will drop more pts like today. They cant see this season through without any of the problems practically every other UK club has had. That's not to wish a covid outbreak on anyone btw but the penalties and 10 men they play against happens too often . That luck cant continue for a full long season.

I must be in the minority who haven't given up on this season yet. I see no reason to yet. Win our 3 in hand and its 12pts win the 2 sevco games left its 6pts and they will drop more pts like today. They cant see this season through without any of the problems practically every other UK club has had. That's not to wish a covid outbreak on anyone btw but the penalties and 10 men they play against happens too often . That luck cant continue for a full long season.
I think Winter your post should be directed at the Lanarkshire refs assoc. There the ones who will ultimately decide who wins the league. 😒😒

I think Winter your post should be directed at the Lanarkshire refs assoc. There the ones who will ultimately decide who wins the league. 😒😒
Looks that way , if we get our 9pts from the gih then we aren't out of it, they believe that they have already won it. If the season is to be played to an end they will undoubtedly face postponements and that could rattle them if were playing and winning. HH ☘

Dropping 7 points in the last three games has fucked it for me, if we'd even taken 7 points from those games I'd think OK still a chance, but 2 points! Fuck sake.
Its a shame because the huns are there for the taking, so many of their wins have been by one goal recently (usually a fucking penalty) we totally outplayed them at the Lavatory and got sod all.
I just can't see us going on an unbeaten run till the end of the season, bloody shame, hope I'm wrong.

The only problem with that logic is that, before, we would be ahead if we won our games in hand; then we would be ahead if we won our games in hand and beat the huns in all the games; then it was we would only be a point or two behind if we won our games in hand and beat the huns in all the games. Now we have lost another game to the huns. Even if they drop points (and not many teams are bothering to challenge them), we are incapable (and have been for months) of taking advantage by winning consistently.

I'd like to be wrong, though.

Until
1610900065447.png

The only problem with that logic is that, before, we would be ahead if we won our games in hand; then we would be ahead if we won our games in hand and beat the huns in all the games; then it was we would only be a point or two behind if we won our games in hand and beat the huns in all the games. Now we have lost another game to the huns. Even if they drop points (and not many teams are bothering to challenge them), we are incapable (and have been for months) of taking advantage by winning consistently.

I'd like to be wrong, though.
Aye I agree with you but this season who knows what's going to happen on or off the field anything can happen. Too early for me to give it up , if we dont take 9pts from the3 GIH then I may have no choice.

Froma rival site views on Harpers position

He won't commit to the club because he signed his previous deal on the promise that he'd be integrated into the first team squad as a rotational player to begin with and then Lenny came in and threw him back with the kids. And when he tried to approach Lennon about the lack of first team opportunities he got effed out of it and treated like a pariah. A lot of the youth players were very unhappy about it, very disillusioned, but are too intimidated and feel like they don't have the clout to speak up.

He probably nutmegged Lenny in a training session or something, ask Aiden McGeady how that works out for a young player.

Also from what I've been told, Luca Connell looks like one of the best midfielders at the club, and despite being able to also play wide left or left back, hasn't had a look in and doesn't feel he'll get a look in and has asked for a loan move which Lenny has shot down for some unknown reason. And Oko Flex came as a striker who could also play wide and looked really impressive as a striker to begin with, but since Lenny came in he's being used strictly wide left. But not getting any specific tactical training or information other than "use your pace". He's uncomfortable and feels he's wasting his time. There's one or two others I've heard are disillusioned too but the over riding feeling is the kids are unhappy and don't see a path to the first team

Aye I agree with you but this season who knows what's going to happen on or off the field anything can happen. Too early for me to give it up , if we dont take 9pts from the3 GIH then I may have no choice.
I really don't want to give it up either. The thought of the cheating zombies getting straight into the CL, ending our run because of the management of Celtic and winning their first major trophy sticks in my throat. At the moment, I am keeping my fingers crossed for anything including a shutdown of the league or an insolvency event... anything.

Froma rival site views on Harpers position

He won't commit to the club because he signed his previous deal on the promise that he'd be integrated into the first team squad as a rotational player to begin with and then Lenny came in and threw him back with the kids. And when he tried to approach Lennon about the lack of first team opportunities he got effed out of it and treated like a pariah. A lot of the youth players were very unhappy about it, very disillusioned, but are too intimidated and feel like they don't have the clout to speak up.

He probably nutmegged Lenny in a training session or something, ask Aiden McGeady how that works out for a young player.

Also from what I've been told, Luca Connell looks like one of the best midfielders at the club, and despite being able to also play wide left or left back, hasn't had a look in and doesn't feel he'll get a look in and has asked for a loan move which Lenny has shot down for some unknown reason. And Oko Flex came as a striker who could also play wide and looked really impressive as a striker to begin with, but since Lenny came in he's being used strictly wide left. But not getting any specific tactical training or information other than "use your pace". He's uncomfortable and feels he's wasting his time. There's one or two others I've heard are disillusioned too but the over riding feeling is the kids are unhappy and don't see a path to the first team
IF that is true (and from what I can see, it wouldn't surprise me) then that is appalling. Not only have we amost certainly blown 10IAR and made an arse of Europe but we have wasted these youngsters & ruined our reputation of developing players.

I really don't want to give it up either. The thought of the cheating zombies getting straight into the CL, ending our run because of the management of Celtic and winning their first major trophy sticks in my throat. At the moment, I am keeping my fingers crossed for anything including a shutdown of the league or an insolvency event... anything.
Scotland's 2 cl places neil none are automatically into the group stages I believe that the champions will have to play at least a play off and the runners up probably come in at preliminary round 2

What today's result at Motherwell has shown me, is that pressure can be put on them. Let's put more on them then.
Get Lennon and Kennedy out immediately. Tomorrow. No hanging about. Show we mean business. Gordon Strachan in as temporary manager, until we have somebody new. Ideally as soon as possible. Then begin chasing them down. One match at a time. Lets make a fight of it. We have nothing to lose.

Last edited:
IF that is true (and from what I can see, it wouldn't surprise me) then that is appalling. Not only have we amost certainly blown 10IAR and made an arse of Europe but we have wasted these youngsters & ruined our reputation of developing players.
more guy seems to be itk

Not really, don't hear as much as I used to. I know Damien Duff is a huge loss, Darren O'Dea is well liked and rated but there a feeling of neglect. And the kids don't play enough matches. The joke was that at least Barry Hepburn and Liam Morrisson have a chance of playing a bit of football now.

Members online

No members online now.

Back