The Ten! Gone in January, (shakes head).

Lennon in the papers today “A month ago we won the treble”. Technically that was last season.
This season?. Last night we won another treble- 3 draws in a row. After a defeat.😡
4 games without winning.
Lennon, you’ve to blame for most of it.
You’re always playing Duffy and Barkas. When you go out the door take them with you. Bitton isn’t a central back. He’s played there for about 3 years. Why?. Because the board won’t spend on a decent defender. Juillen was injured in December. Where is the replacement.😡 We have a young defender in Welsh but you won’t play him. Just like you wouldn’t play Turnbull and Soro. Jack Hendry didn’t have the best of time at Celtic, but anywhere he has went out on loan he was getting great praise from all his bosses. Is it the training advice that he’s getting from the Celtic coaches. Last night you took Ajer off and left Duffy on. Ajer had a brilliant game. Christie was invisible all night, yet he was left on. The club is in turmoil from top to bottom. We don’t have a game this weekend. Can’t sort things out overnight, but start the clear out today, starting with Lennon AND KENNEDY. Get rid of Lawwell’s man in the dressing room. I think that’s the only reason that he’s there because I can’t think of anything else that he does. Plus when the new manager comes in, he brings his own back room staff and he decides what players he’s wanting. Not Lawwell, if he’s still there.

How in the hell did we fail to get to the CL group stages the year that AEK had Barkas in goal... was he injured for those two games or was his deputy's deputy in goal?

He played in both games but for some strange reason Dembele was on the bench for the 2nd game. I think it was around that time Dembele was trying to get away after he said BR promised him he wouldn't stand in his way. Also think it was when Boyata refused to play too.

Back