The Ten! Gone in January, (shakes head).

What today's result at Motherwell has shown me, is that pressure can be put on them. Let's put more then.
Get Lennon and Kennedy out immediately. Tomorrow. No hanging about. Show we mean business. Gordon Strachan in as temporary manager, until we have somebody new. Ideally as soon as possible. Then begin chasing them down. One match at a time. We have nothing to lose.
Reading today that Eddie Howe is 4/9 to replace lenny if he does that is the ambition I want us to show. MON is also 2nd favourite and I dont believe that we should be going back there we must look forward not back for as good as MON was I dont think hes the future

Ah, I had obviously thought the winners get straight in. Thanks for clarifying.
I was looking at it the other day and that's what I gathered without getting too deep into it. Scotland are now 11th place or something in the coefficients, not enough for automatic entry but less games for the champions just the play offs like when we lost to aek they entered at that point.

This could be the greatest comeback since Lazarus. If so it would be hailed far and wide. I still have belief. Perhaps I'm a deluded optimist. There are a lot of games till the end of the season but we must win the league.
Stop pocket munching and share out the mushrooms fella!

on a serious note though, you sharing those mushrooms, or...?

In all honestly though, wit yi been taking? ...and can yi get it on script?

Cheers in advance! 😂

Reading today that Eddie Howe is 4/9 to replace lenny if he does that is the ambition I want us to show. MON is also 2nd favourite and I dont believe that we should be going back there we must look forward not back for as good as MON was I dont think hes the future
He still has me hanging on his every syllable whenever i hear him speak.

I'd be more than happy with Saint Martin!

The 2nd best man-manager in our history, 2nd only to the great Jock Stein.

He knew how to build a team around partnerships - in every single area of the park.

His understanding of the game is unbelievable, and he knows exactly what the job is, and what a huge task is ahead.

I'd have him back.

Froma rival site views on Harpers position

He won't commit to the club because he signed his previous deal on the promise that he'd be integrated into the first team squad as a rotational player to begin with and then Lenny came in and threw him back with the kids. And when he tried to approach Lennon about the lack of first team opportunities he got effed out of it and treated like a pariah. A lot of the youth players were very unhappy about it, very disillusioned, but are too intimidated and feel like they don't have the clout to speak up.

He probably nutmegged Lenny in a training session or something, ask Aiden McGeady how that works out for a young player.

Also from what I've been told, Luca Connell looks like one of the best midfielders at the club, and despite being able to also play wide left or left back, hasn't had a look in and doesn't feel he'll get a look in and has asked for a loan move which Lenny has shot down for some unknown reason. And Oko Flex came as a striker who could also play wide and looked really impressive as a striker to begin with, but since Lenny came in he's being used strictly wide left. But not getting any specific tactical training or information other than "use your pace". He's uncomfortable and feels he's wasting his time. There's one or two others I've heard are disillusioned too but the over riding feeling is the kids are unhappy and don't see a path to the first team
I heard this month's ago and mentioned it on here and was basically told I was talkin shite. There's a lot more on top of what you said. Ye wouldn't see it with a pub team.

I must be in the minority who haven't given up on this season yet. I see no reason to yet. Win our 3 in hand and its 12pts win the 2 sevco games left its 6pts and they will drop more pts like today. They cant see this season through without any of the problems practically every other UK club has had. That's not to wish a covid outbreak on anyone btw but the penalties and 10 men they play against happens too often . That luck cant continue for a full long season.
Nurse, Winter's been hiding his meds.

OK, Im going to say this then fuck it. I'm just going to have to accept what is happening at our Great Club because there is fuck all I or you, can do about it, so for for the sake of my sanity let it go.

When we stopped their attempt at the 10 it went right to the last game of the season. Thats what made it so great. It was nip an tuck. Ok we know they were financially doped, but thats what made it even better. It broke their fucking hearts.
Compare that to now! WE are a busted flush. In fucking January. Ok Ok, I know we're in unchartered waters with Covid and no fans and players dropping out left, right and centre, but its the fucking way we have capitulated without even a fucking fight that does my head in.
Just this week, even after the loss to them previously, if we had taken 6 points from Hibs and Livingston there would at least be a small crumb of hope, a morsel maybe but it would be there. Instead we gathered 2 fucking points, and Livi should have beat us, they were better organised.
How Peter Lawwell and Neil Lennon can look at themselves in the mirror in the morning I don't know.
You see its not that we're entitled fans who think we should win everything in sight for all time.
Its that fact that we have, and I hate to say this, surrendered, that sticks in the throat.
So when NL an PL consoles their selves with all the things they THINK they have achieved.

ALL of that has been thrown away, ditched, pished away, by their actions this season. I'll never forgive them.

John Higgins and Celtic both find themselves Needing Snookers in January...​

The only 10 that's gone is millions in Kent the Huns value.
Phil Mac claims that the contract Kent has with sevco has a typo. ( contract drawn up by the same guy who contracted Hummel etc).
The contract was supposed to have a 15m clause for selling him. According to Phil Mac the typo says 5m instead of 15m. Apparently Leeds United have been made aware of this Typo.
I have no idea if this is true or not. But knowing the shitshow that is sevco it could be true. I want it to be true!!

Having watched the match yesterday they will drop a lot more points ,definitely a ref assisted result,each time Motherwell got on a attack hacked down or called back for another foul any excuse to stop the game even at corners it was more of a free for all for sevco,without the ref this team are rubbish, he took off Kent and Elfatso I think he hurt himself diving, some day the other teams will wake up to what is happening sevco are a team without money but are continuing to pay wages and if the papers are correct (joke) they are looking to bring in new players how . .?......? When first you practice to decive. It appears they can do as they please that is until it blows up again

Having watched the match yesterday they will drop a lot more points ,definitely a ref assisted result,each time Motherwell got on a attack hacked down or called back for another foul any excuse to stop the game even at corners it was more of a free for all for sevco,without the ref this team are rubbish, he took off Kent and Elfatso I think he hurt himself diving, some day the other teams will wake up to what is happening sevco are a team without money but are continuing to pay wages and if the papers are correct (joke) they are looking to bring in new players how . .?......? When first you practice to decive. It appears they can do as they please that is until it blows up again
Digger I want to apologise to you for doubting your Celtic affiliations. I just seen the 'Ger1155' bit and thought it must be a hun at the wind up,
sorry.

Also Itten looked offside for their equaliser and the board said 4 added minutes and he played 6. Only surprise is they didnt get a penalty in injury time.

I heard this month's ago and mentioned it on here and was basically told I was talkin shite. There's a lot more on top of what you said. Ye wouldn't see it with a pub team.
Didn't know about the youths as yesterday was the first i had read about it but did hear on the first team but not something i could post or want to post on a forum, but your right there's a whole sitstorm behind the scenes

Also Itten looked offside for their equaliser and the board said 4 added minutes and he played 6. Only surprise is they didnt get a penalty in injury time.
Whereas in our game Beaton only added on 2 minutes injury time, during which time he stopped the game for 40 seconds for a non-existent injury to a Livi player (and gave us the ball 20 yards further back from where we had it and allowed Livi's defence to regroup) then only added on another 13 seconds to make up for his unnecessary stoppage.

The only problem with that logic is that, before, we would be ahead if we won our games in hand; then we would be ahead if we won our games in hand and beat the huns in all the games; then it was we would only be a point or two behind if we won our games in hand and beat the huns in all the games. Now we have lost another game to the huns. Even if they drop points (and not many teams are bothering to challenge them), we are incapable (and have been for months) of taking advantage by winning consistently.

I'd like to be wrong, though.
Do not think you are wrong unfortunately 😞 😞 😞

Froma rival site views on Harpers position

He won't commit to the club because he signed his previous deal on the promise that he'd be integrated into the first team squad as a rotational player to begin with and then Lenny came in and threw him back with the kids. And when he tried to approach Lennon about the lack of first team opportunities he got effed out of it and treated like a pariah. A lot of the youth players were very unhappy about it, very disillusioned, but are too intimidated and feel like they don't have the clout to speak up.

He probably nutmegged Lenny in a training session or something, ask Aiden McGeady how that works out for a young player.

Also from what I've been told, Luca Connell looks like one of the best midfielders at the club, and despite being able to also play wide left or left back, hasn't had a look in and doesn't feel he'll get a look in and has asked for a loan move which Lenny has shot down for some unknown reason. And Oko Flex came as a striker who could also play wide and looked really impressive as a striker to begin with, but since Lenny came in he's being used strictly wide left. But not getting any specific tactical training or information other than "use your pace". He's uncomfortable and feels he's wasting his time. There's one or two others I've heard are disillusioned too but the over riding feeling is the kids are unhappy and don't see a path to the first team
Hmmm...Deadner said in a post the other days that he behaved pretty shitty towards the younger lads when he was captain.
Might be some truth then to previous speculation that he’s pissed off some of the players with his attitude. (Hibs, Bolton too?).
By the way was there a problem with site yesterday chaps? I couldn’t get in.

Members online

Latest posts

Back