The Ten! Gone in January, (shakes head).

I must be in the minority who haven't given up on this season yet. I see no reason to yet. Win our 3 in hand and its 12pts win the 2 sevco games left its 6pts and they will drop more pts like today. They cant see this season through without any of the problems practically every other UK club has had. That's not to wish a covid outbreak on anyone btw but the penalties and 10 men they play against happens too often . That luck cant continue for a full long season.
Think I see the flaw in your reasoning mate. I think we’re well capable of dropping more points than them in the remaining games if present form continues unabated.

Hmmm...Deadner said in a post the other days that he behaved pretty shitty towards the younger lads when he was captain.
Might be some truth then to previous speculation that he’s pissed off some of the players with his attitude. (Hibs, Bolton too?).
By the way was there a problem with site yesterday chaps? I couldn’t get in.
I also had a problem with that but it was the wifi signal that was the problem I found out in my case anyway

Yes of course we are but so are they as yesterdays result showed. Some momentum behind us and put a bit of pressure on them again never know what this season will spit out next.
Agreed but they’ve got more room for error than we have. We cannot turn in any more shit performances to have any chance of catching them.
Let’s see how it goes Wed. 🤞🤞
One thing I would add is that we have to win at least one of the games against them. I don’t want that pile of shite anywhere near an invincible season.

10 is just a number..one more than 9 and one less than 11
I've always believed the 4trebles to be a far superior record , 10s been done quite a few times and even 11 and 12 I think. 12 domestic trophies in a row has never been done in professional football. Not in Europe or any other continent. Be it iceland, sweden germany or Italy it's never been done at any countries level that's the biggest one I think.

I must be in the minority who haven't given up on this season yet. I see no reason to yet. Win our 3 in hand and its 12pts win the 2 sevco games left its 6pts and they will drop more pts like today. They cant see this season through without any of the problems practically every other UK club has had. That's not to wish a covid outbreak on anyone btw but the penalties and 10 men they play against happens too often . That luck cant continue for a full long season.
I haven't either. Sevco are shite. We get our act together we can still do it. My problem is, I don't trust Lawell or Lenny to do it. One thing is clear to me after today, Lenny is going nowhere. That was a double down Trump would have been proud of. If he was leaving on Wednesday I don't think he would have given the presser. The fact he did, in the way he did, means Howe ain't coming. I never bought that anyway, but, after today, I'm sure we go on as is. Sevco dropping points seems to have changed the dynamic. As usual, we will be the last to know what the fuck is gong on.

I haven't either. Sevco are shite. We get our act together we can still do it. My problem is, I don't trust Lawell or Lenny to do it.
Aye bang on when teams start fighting to stay in the league and we can get our act together we are still the better team they're shite and graciously lucky. A couple of suspended games for them and a heavier fixture list will hamper them and still long way to go just must win the GIH

Aye bang on when teams start fighting to stay in the league and we can get our act together we are still the better team they're shite and graciously lucky. A couple of suspended games for them and a heavier fixture list will hamper them and still long way to go just must win the GIH
Aye...the MIBs cannae believe how lucky they are either.

I'm just thinking let's see then cos theyve got that lead not been under pressure much, but now they are expected to win it. Thats different have a wee feeling they're the stuttering type , depends on us doing our stuff that's all we can do now and hope like their boss they slip up

I've always believed the 4trebles to be a far superior record , 10s been done quite a few times and even 11 and 12 I think. 12 domestic trophies in a row has never been done in professional football. Not in Europe or any other continent. Be it iceland, sweden germany or Italy it's never been done at any countries level that's the biggest one I think.
10 is not a record its only a number. 4 trebles on the spin has not been done and even if it was to be done in the future it would require an invincible treble to equal it and two invincibles to eclipse it, aint going to happen, this will be one long standing record and Celtic the first to do it. Also Celtic will be the first team to do a double nine, if the newco wish to claim to be the same club, then how much of a kick in the baws must it be when they saw their rivals do 2x9 4x3 and an invincible.
So for the 10 there is no Rangers for us to realistically gloat over it, we know and witnessed the fact they died in 2012, a team will perhaps win the title outwith Celtics dominance, no big deal Aberdeen and Dundee Utd achieved it, we were also there when that happened, So newco Rangers will join that elite wee group who have won the title outside Glasgows dominance, no big deal.

10 is not a record its only a number. 4 trebles on the spin has not been done and even if it was to be done in the future it would require an invincible treble to equal it and two invincibles to eclipse it, aint going to happen, this will be one long standing record and Celtic the first to do it. Also Celtic will be the first team to do a double nine, if the newco wish to claim to be the same club, then how much of a kick in the baws must it be when they saw their rivals do 2x9 4x3 and an invincible.
So for the 10 there is no Rangers for us to realistically gloat over it, we know and witnessed the fact they died in 2012, a team will perhaps win the title outwith Celtics dominance, no big deal Aberdeen and Dundee Utd achieved it, we were also there when that happened, So newco Rangers will join that elite wee group who have won the title outside Glasgows dominance, no big deal.
I believe Rosenberg and Dynamo Kiev have won more than 10 in their respective leagues so it wouldn’t be a European record. But it would give me great satisfaction to rub the manky mobs noses in a 10 and gloat.

I believe Rosenberg and Dynamo Kiev have won more than 10 in their respective leagues so it wouldn’t be a European record. But it would give me great satisfaction to rub the manky mobs noses in a 10 and gloat.
It's a pity and a great shame that it looks unlikely though not out of the question yet that lenny might not get to be that guy who delivered the 10 I'd have loved for no other Celt than him to have done it we should all wish upon our lucky stars that we can somehow turn it around given recent events that might help the team understand exactly why we need them at their best. Remind them of who they are in this country. Please, higher spirit give the club the required momentum and good fortune. That's me used my lucky stars wish 😛

In our league 10 would have been a great record to have and I don't think it would be beaten. Lennon,Kennedy and the players will go down in history as the men who threw the dream away. I believe we have better players than anyone else and like our fans, I can't understand what has happened this season.Im with you BB, it would have been nice to gloat at the Huns but now it's there turn. HH

Back