The Term Legend

Would you Say Ronnie Simpson is a legend Fader based on the time he was at the club.
different era different times.
the Faither is and always will be a Legend imo
It’s not just the length of time but the Impact
In the time your there.
Johny Doyle Paul Wilson legendary status for me.
but the word Legend is overused

HH 🍀
If the majority of Celtic fans from that era consider him to be, then aye, a would say so.

Agree the word is overused though

Would you Say Ronnie Simpson is a legend Fader based on the time he was at the club.
different era different times.
the Faither is and always will be a Legend imo
It’s not just the length of time but the Impact
In the time your there.
Johny Doyle Paul Wilson legendary status for me.
but the word Legend is overused

HH 🍀

Define Legend
For me
I would say that faither and the rest of the Lions are the true Legends because they made their mark in World Football.
You could argue that all of their careers were cut short by big Jock
Most have admitted that they were transferred out without a say or choice.
They would gave happily down 10 years and been one club men.

Other legends have to be King Kenny and Henrick.
Both owe much of their success to the club
Both recognised though that to win in Europe that they couldn't do it at Celtic.

Broony James and CalMac will be club legends and maybe Scottish Football legends but until we start lighting up Europe they will never be footballing legends outside Scotland.

Griff has his chance to be a club legend but he's in danger if pissing all over it.

😂😂😂yes i am but being a prick has at least got you telling the truth legend boy 😆👶👶👶🥦🥦🥦
At this point, a don't even think you know what you're on about. I'll leave you to kid yerself on yer a hardman by challenging strangers online to meet ups, ya delusional auld weirdo 😂

Mad Big Ian, bragging to anycunt who will listen that he's offered square gos to strangers online 😂😂 ya brass neck

Members online

Latest posts

Back