The tractor driver/cat killer

Might be because the forum has changed it's cookie policy recently and won't let you in unless you sign away your rights.... no more 'reject all' cookie option. The forum is not alone. No protection on most sites now if you want access.
I've been unable to sign in to several sites since having to dump my laptop's cache Vigo and this may have happened to the ghuys that are posted missing and the site won't recognise their details.

I've been unable to sign in to several sites since having to dump my laptop's cache Vigo and this may have happened to the ghuys that are posted missing and the site won't recognise their details.
Hi Shammy. nothing like that happened in my case but I noticed in the last month that many sites have managed to find a way around the security protocols by changing their sites to no longer offer the option to Reject All when it came to security permissions. to get back to data gathering of the past they simply suggest that you have to accept what they offer as 'REQUIRED' or you don't get access to the site.

Hi Shammy. nothing like that happened in my case but I noticed in the last month that many sites have managed to find a way around the security protocols by changing their sites to no longer offer the option to Reject All when it came to security permissions. to get back to data gathering of the past they simply suggest that you have to accept what they offer as 'REQUIRED' or you don't get access to the site.
Even that doesn't always work though but must be something like this that's stopping the usual posters.

Kelly may be having trouble getting on site, or maybe he's took a left instead of right turn and ended up in Ukraine. Where ever you are Kelly I hope your well and keeping you and yours safe. Ynwa. ☘️☘️☘️
I'm not sure that happened Ally, otherwise the huge tailbacks stretching half way across Europe would have been headline news across the media.

Seriously kelly, hope all is well. 💚

Back