The troublw with Snus

Hadnt ever heard of snus never mind knowing that NFL was using it for years. Should it be banned? I'd say yes as any tobacco in any form is not good for you and certainly should have no place in any professional sports. I say that as a smoker the worst habit

Hadnt ever heard of snus never mind knowing that NFL was using it for years. Should it be banned? I'd say yes as any tobacco in any form is not good for you and certainly should have no place in any professional sports. I say that as a smoker the worst habit
The stuff Lenny takes as do others

sean_marsee2.jpg

I really don't understand why a sportsman wid want to chew baccy a manky habit I'm not swallowing that there's some kind of benefit to performance...imagine them all.on the pitch going all dizzy because of the nicotine trying to pay fitbaw 🤣🤣

Snuff and chewin big wi the mining industry
You’ve never lived until you’ve sniffed a 3 foot Strap o Snuff ( make a grown man weep and a watchin man Pish himself laughing)tried snuff ok never understood chewin baccy but that was 31/32 years ago

HH 🤧

Members online

Latest posts

Back