The wall available again

The 1st time we got him on loan, MD, Lenny had the nutts to demand we go all out to sign him permanent. He's since been neutered by Lawwell. If he says we done all we could to bring him back, Lennon will simply accept that and move on. No questions asked.

He said no for a return for good reason, I believe, but all the BS aside, we could be doing with him back. Ginger baws should grow a pair and demand we go back in for him. Highly doubt it though.
Fuck you and your ginger bass analogy ya hun fuck.

I'm not going to slag off Forster as he has provided me with some of the best rwcent memories I've had as a Celtic fan - beating Barca & last season's league cup final (the greatest individual performance by a Celtic player to win us a trophy in decades - IMO).

I think he genuinely thought he had a chance of breaking into the Southampton first team and then onto more English caps. It looks like he fell for the nonsense spouted by their manager. Celtic had to move on otherwise we'd have been short for European qualifiers.

These things happen. Good luck "the Waa" - I will welcome you in the future as a hero, but we now need to move on without you to make our own future/history. HH 🍀

Last edited:
Fraser will be remembered for the saves he pulled off in big games
I think he figured he'd get a fair shot with Southampton, and once again be in line for an England start at some point
Good luck to him but we move on and get the 10 done
No rear view mirror on this bus
HH

It's ok to have an opinion, but that's bang out of order
You don't like Neil Lennon, that's your call, but don't come on here and start shouting the odds about a Celtic LEGEND
Have some respect ,for what he's done for our club
Whether you consider him a legend is a matter of opinion, mate.

I don't mean to offend anyone on here, but I'm not just going to give my opinion if I think it will be popular or not. Or be scared to post something I think might result in upsetting people.

Last edited:
Why would he ask? He doesn't need the balls to ask because Lennon is smarter than that. We've got two capable goalkeepers and, to be honest, we don't need Forster. Also, from what I have read from many sources, the club did all it could to bring him back and it was Forster's choice to stay.

Maybe you should get better news sources.
I'm not going off sources, mate. I'm going off gut and past experience. If/whenever we are fed the "we done all we could" BS, I never believe it. Like I said. I know it was Forsters choice, and I respect his choice at the time. People forget, he wasn't our player. What right do we have to demand he choose to return to us over the chance of making it back into the first team of his parent club?

If things have changed for him there, then maybe his decision would be different, and Southamptons demands might change for a player they no longer want. We don't know until we try again, do we..

The wall got a chance to play infront of the best fans in the world....he then got a chance to come back and do it again. When he retires and is asked on sky sports to relive his best moments i've no doubt those moments will be while he was at the hoops, and when he's asked his biggest regret I've no doubt it will be that he never re-signed. I wish him all the best but I'll put my faith in Barkas.

Whether you consider him a legend is a matter of opinion, mate.

I don't mean to offend anyone on here, but I'm not just going to give my opinion if I think it will be popular or not. Or be scared to post something I think might result in upsetting people.

Whats your opinion on doors, tractors, cats and boaxes (bound to offend 1 of the nutters on here with your answer 😂😂)

Just read through the posts. Why is it when someone has an opinion thats a bit different they are a hun!! Its no wonder people don't hang around. Im sure lenny has been called worse than what fader said....by celtic fans on occasions. Im sure he wouldnt give a shit. I believe lenny is a club legend. I also believe he's come back as a yes man who will tell us fans what ever lawwell tells him to tell us. I don't have sources. I have opinions. You can disagree. That's fine. Cos you have opinions. But let's not attack people who have their own views. There's a reason we only have about 8 regular posters. Im not trying to be all high and mighty as I've gave the same shit to the likes of jfanny but I don't believe faders comments merit him being a hun shit stirrer.....unless you are fader...then you can just feck off 😂😂😂😂

Whats your opinion on doors, tractors, cats and boaxes (bound to offend 1 of the nutters on here with your answer 😂😂)
Doors are lacking innovation for the times we live in, should be holograms by now. Tractors should now be obsolete and Drones should take their place. Cats really should have evolved by now (lazy bastards) and boxes are still fun if yae get enough tae build a big den

Just read through the posts. Why is it when someone has an opinion thats a bit different they are a hun!! Its no wonder people don't hang around. Im sure lenny has been called worse than what fader said....by celtic fans on occasions. Im sure he wouldnt give a shit. I believe lenny is a club legend. I also believe he's come back as a yes man who will tell us fans what ever lawwell tells him to tell us. I don't have sources. I have opinions. You can disagree. That's fine. Cos you have opinions. But let's not attack people who have their own views. There's a reason we only have about 8 regular posters. Im not trying to be all high and mighty as I've gave the same shit to the likes of jfanny but I don't believe faders comments merit him being a hun shit stirrer.....unless you are fader...then you can just feck off 😂😂😂😂
😂😂 True.
I call the wive much worse, tbf

Doors are lacking innovation for the times we live in, should be holograms by now. Tractors should now be obsolete and Drones should take their place. Cats really should have evolved by now (lazy bastards) and boxes are still fun if yae get enough tae build a big den

Fucking hell, you've pretty much offended everyone there....it was nice knowing you!!!!

Forster had a decision to make and he chose to stay with Southampton possibly thinking he had shown enough up here to be rewarded with a shot at 1st team but I'm not sure that Southamton even considered that they said they were happy to put him out on loan again wether that came after he decided against coming back here who knows

Seems Fraser has been told after rejecting us to stake a place at st Mary’s that he is free to find a loan club again as a Celtic supporter I would take him back in a heartbeat even tho we Signed barkas i would still have Fraser as number 1 his performance in the cup final and lazio and various other games has shown us as supporters what he has to offer we haven’t seen much of barkas as he doesn’t have much to do domestically but I would prefer Fraser all day long and if the chance comes to have him back then I would Take him what do you guys think
No mate that ships sailed we put good money out on barkas so we ain't bringing the wall back as much as I love him we need to move on we need to back our new number one

Members online

Latest posts

Back