'The War is Over, the Rascals have Won' as Bankier says Res 12 'not in the interests of the company'

"What the Res 12 guys will do and how the support will react is unclear but tonight it looks like the War is over"

I guess that will be the question and one for another time when all those involved have taken stock.
For now all I would say is I like a lot of Celtic fans are grateful for the time, money sacrafice and effort that has been put into this. For keeping up the pressure and representing the supporters and holding our Board to account. I'd be surpised if this was indeed the end but should it be you can hold your heads high and please know your efforts were fully appreciated by a thankful support. I know I wouldn't have had the resilience required to fight such a fight for so long and so doggedly. You are all head in high regard.

"What the Res 12 guys will do and how the support will react is unclear but tonight it looks like the War is over"

I guess that will be the question and one for another time when all those involved have taken stock.
For now all I would say is I like a lot of Celtic fans are grateful for the time, money sacrafice and effort that has been put into this. For keeping up the pressure and representing the supporters and holding our Board to account. I'd be surpised if this was indeed the end but should it be you can hold your heads high and please know your efforts were fully appreciated by a thankful support. I know I wouldn't have had the resilience required to fight such a fight for so long and so doggedly. You are all head in high regard.
Well said Niall, thank's to Auldheid and the rest of the res 12troops,for fighting the good fight for so long, it's now clear what the board think of us "customers"!:mad:

It's natural for each person to view the world through their own prism.

I constantly look at the world from my own point of view and don't understand why other folk can't see things from my perspective.

Even when I know that I'm wrong, I still put up robust resistance in an effort to reconfigure facts and show that I was right.

It is rarely successful............

If I were to state that I was fully versed in the principle tenets of Resolution 12, then I would be telling a bare-faced lie. If I were to say that I am completely supportive of the matter, then that too would be a bare-faced lie.

Experience and past failings have taught me that dwelling on events that can't be altered never leads to satisfactory conclusions or positive outcomes.

We take the positives, reflect on the mistakes, learn from those mistakes and put measures in place to combat them from ever happening again.

Justice was not served in the events leading to the demise of Rangers. Justice was not served in the aftermath of their extinction.

Dead men can't be put to trial.

One of my other areas of concern, is that by tilting our sword - we are lending credibility to the myth that this shambles operating out of Ibrox is somehow the same entity. They are NOT and should never be regarded as anything other than a fake copy of a sorry excuse for a football club which died on it's arse.

Celtic (and other Scottish and European clubs) were financially compromised by systematic cheating.

Celtic (and possibly other Scottish clubs) were denied silverware and honours by systematic cheating.

Celtic (and other Scottish clubs) were treated like second and third-class citizens while the establishment club were treated like all-conquering heroes while they habitually and systematically cheated.

There is NO action that can remedy these events. There is nothing that can alter that horrible history. There is nothing that can make amends.

I am disappointed in the board. I am disappointed that they never dealt with many of these issues as they were unfolding in real time.

I am disappointed that they would rather wage war with Celtic fans at this present time, when they didn't have the appetite to fight prior to the events of 2012 with people who stated boldly and clearly that we were their enemy.

That time was then..........This is now.

We have to live in the present and build towards the future. Dwelling on these historic events will divide us and hurt us. Evidence of this is already present and that fissure will lead to a gaping chasm if we don't all take stock and focus on the most important common feature: Glasgow Celtic.

There are board members who should have taken their leave, or fell upon their own swords. The board should always be held to account and not only be investigated by themselves. It was this conflict of interest that brought the dead club and the SFA into disrepute. They conducted a flawed and subjective sham of an investigation and the subsequent findings showed disgraceful contempt for every other person who follows football in this country.

Unfortunately..........it happened and it was allowed to happen.

We must never forget what took place, but if we get stuck in this loop then it will create further division and frustration. We are on the cusp of creating history, if that is not the most pressing concern for any Celtic fan, then we might just get misdirected by looking in the wrong direction.

Rangers are DEAD..........let them rot in hell

Celtic are unbroken and alive, please don't let their history of shame break us or deny us our destiny.

Persistence may trump resistance, but our existence beats any other argument.

Dear spherical Planet,

Whilst your sentiments are laudable they are wholly flawed. I expected today’s betrayal. Back when they died I realised that the Celtic board were wholly complicit. Today they showed they had lied, obsofcated and told us to move on.

They tried to bury this by banning the GB and asked the media to focus on this.

I do not believe their is any moving on from this. If you support Celtic with the current board in place you are supporting corruption.

This isn’t the fottball club I thought I supported.

Today I finally walk away. Those with any sense of integrity have no choice but to do so.

One last thing. Paul67 on celticquicknews is perhaps the most disgusting Celtic blogger of all time. He has dodged this as he doesn’t want to miss his prawn sandwiches. He has not one ounce of class and integrity. Great to see his site dying a death.

Bye bye Celtic.

Dear spherical Planet,

Whilst your sentiments are laudable they are wholly flawed. I expected today’s betrayal. Back when they died I realised that the Celtic board were wholly complicit. Today they showed they had lied, obsofcated and told us to move on.

I do not believe their is any moving on from this. If you support Celtic with the current board in place you are supporting corruption.

Today I finally walk away. Those with any sense of integrity have no choice but to do so.

One last thing. Paul67 on celticquicknews is perhaps the most disgusting Celtic blogger of all time. He has dodged this as he doesn’t want to miss his prawn sandwiches. He has not one ounce of class and integrity. Great to see his site dying a death.

Bye bye Celtic.

Act like muppets and be treated like muppets.
Untitled.jpg

I constantly look at the world from my own point of view and don't understand why other folk can't see things from my perspective.

Even when I know that I'm wrong, I still put up robust resistance in an effort to reconfigure facts and show that I was right.

If I were to state that I was fully versed in the principle tenets of Resolution 12, then I would be telling a bare-faced lie. If I were to say that I am completely supportive of the matter, then that too would be a bare-faced lie.

Experience and past failings have taught me that dwelling on events that can't be altered never leads to satisfactory conclusions or positive outcomes.

We take the positives, reflect on the mistakes, learn from those mistakes and put measures in place to combat them from ever happening again.

Justice was not served in the events leading to the demise of Rangers. Justice was not served in the aftermath of their extinction.

One of my other areas of concern, is that by tilting our sword - we are lending credibility to the myth that this shambles operating out of Ibrox is somehow the same entity. They are NOT and should never be regarded as anything other than a fake copy of a sorry excuse for a football club which died on it's arse.

Celtic (and other Scottish and European clubs) were financially compromised by systematic cheating.

Celtic (and possibly other Scottish clubs) were denied silverware and honours by systematic cheating.

Celtic (and other Scottish clubs) were treated like second and third-class citizens while the establishment club were treated like all-conquering heroes while they habitually and systematically cheated.

There is NO action that can remedy these events. There is nothing that can alter that horrible history. There is nothing that can make amends.

I am disappointed in the board. I am disappointed that they never dealt with many of these issues as they were unfolding in real time.

I am disappointed that they would rather wage war with Celtic fans at this present time, when they didn't have the appetite to fight prior to the events of 2012 with people who stated boldly and clearly that we were their enemy.

We have to live in the present and build towards the future. Dwelling on these historic events will divide us and hurt us. Evidence of this is already present and that fissure will lead to a gaping chasm if we don't all take stock and focus on the most important common feature: Glasgow Celtic.

There are board members who should have taken their leave, or fell upon their own swords. The board should always be held to account and not only be investigated by themselves. It was this conflict of interest that brought the dead club and the SFA into disrepute. They conducted a flawed and subjective sham of an investigation and the subsequent findings showed disgraceful contempt for every other person who follows football in this country.

We must never forget what took place, but if we get stuck in this loop then it will create further division and frustration. We are on the cusp of creating history, if that is not the most pressing concern for any Celtic fan, then we might just get misdirected by looking in the wrong direction.

Celtic are unbroken and alive, please don't let their history of shame break us or deny us our destiny.

You come up with some wonderful posts SP, and that's one of them. Well said my man 👍

Dear spherical Planet,

Bye bye Celtic.
Every fibre of society...........every single tiny microcosmic thread of that which pervades throughout our life is riddled with corruption.

Politics, Law, Education, Sport, Employment, Relationships...........every single thing which contributes to who we are is touched in varying degrees by corruption.

Fuck me........trial and error is an accepted fact of human development.

If anyone considered that our board didn't have their mitts in the cookie jar at one point or another, then I'll have a pint of what their drinking.

Feck sake......even conclave has been corrupted, it's part of the human condition and you'd have to be some kind of saint not to have done some corrupting yourself.

The board don't get pats on the back for lining their own pockets, but the pious have to be careful because it is their piety which is most open to scrutiny.

Did the board let us down? Course they did. That doesn't alter the fact that shit happened and I know better than some that you can't change history no matter how much you want to!

Jock Stein spoke about creating new histories and not living on the back of past glories.

The same can be said of the less savoury stuff, with the obvious exception of never letting that shite bite us on the arse again.

It's just an opinion, pal......I have no authority here and I can't compel you to my train of thought. But the board are NOT Celtic. You, I and we are Celtic......it might seem imbalanced at the moment, but the fans will be here long after the current incumbents of the board are.

Don't let history blind your eyes......the future is bright!!!

Dear spherical Planet,

Bye bye Celtic.
cheerio

Every fibre of society...........every single tiny microcosmic thread of that which pervades throughout our life is riddled with corruption.

Politics, Law, Education, Sport, Employment, Relationships...........every single thing which contributes to who we are is touched in varying degrees by corruption.

Fuck me........trial and error is an accepted fact of human development.

If anyone considered that our board didn't have their mitts in the cookie jar at one point or another, then I'll have a pint of what their drinking.

Feck sake......even conclave has been corrupted, it's part of the human condition and you'd have to be some kind of saint not to have done some corrupting yourself.

The board don't get pats on the back for lining their own pockets, but the pious have to be careful because it is their piety which is most open to scrutiny.

Did the board let us down? Course they did. That doesn't alter the fact that shit happened and I know better than some that you can't change history no matter how much you want to!

Jock Stein spoke about creating new histories and not living on the back of past glories.

The same can be said of the less savoury stuff, with the obvious exception of never letting that shite bite us on the arse again.

It's just an opinion, pal......I have no authority here and I can't compel you to my train of thought. But the board are NOT Celtic. You, I and we are Celtic......it might seem imbalanced at the moment, but the fans will be here long after the current incumbents of the board are.

Don't let history blind your eyes......the future is bright!!!
Well, that escalated quite quickly
HH

The minute it was kicked into the long grass in 2013 the alarm bells were ringing but #like justice it has to follow it's due course , Res12 as we now know was never going to be allowed that course
Res12 was always going to be a hard sell to other fans and even our own ,because it has to do with the awarding of a football licence and the more you go into detail about it the more supporters go 😴😴😴😴
if it had been another dougie dougie gate or dallas email or even match fixing the call to arms would have been as one

So what now ,Res12 guys have proved the SFA favoured one club and one club only ,they withheld and are still withholding information , there structure is not fit for purpose , the architects of this cover up and the 5 way agreement still have jobs at the top of the SFA
And our board sold it's soul today right infront of our very eyes and became partners to the fraud of a corrupt association and showed blatant disregard for it's supporters

I hope in days to come when the dust settles the Res12 guys have a plan b or c , i hope they take the crowdfunding and legal route and draw as much attention to this as possible , one thing our club hates is bad PR

By sitting doing nothing or moving on were becoming bit part players in a corrupt game fixed in advance to favour one club with accountability to nobody

The minute it was kicked into the long grass in 2013 the alarm bells were ringing but #like justice it has to follow it's due course , Res12 as we now know was never going to be allowed that course
Res12 was always going to be a hard sell to other fans and even out own ,because it has t do with the awarding of a football licence and the more you go into detail about it the more supporters go 😴😴😴😴
if it had been another dougie dougie gate or dallas email or even match fixing the call to arms would have been as one

So what now ,Res12 guys have proved the SFA favoured one club and one club only ,they withheld and are still withholding information , there structure is not fit for purpose , the architects of this cover up and the 5 way agreement still have jobs at the top of the SFA
And our board sold it's soul today right infront of our very eyes and became partners to the fraud of a corrupt association and showed blatant disregard for it's supporters

I hope in days to come when the dust settles the Res12 guys have a plan b or c , i hope they take the crowdfunding and legal route and draw as much attention to this as possible , one thing our club hates is bad PR

Buy sitting doing nothing or moving on were becoming bit part players in a corrupt game fixed in advance to favour one club with accountability to nobody
That was a bit of an issue for me, Kelly. I have the attention span of a walnut and it got complicated by jargon and legalese.

I just thought it better to leave it to those who knew better. I don't disagree with the principle, I just got lost in the technicality.

The Dems are in similar danger to over complicating the impeachment inquiry and losing momentum among the audience.

I feel for all those lads and lasses who put thousands of hours into building a cogent argument. I hope they get rewarded somehow (particularly Auldheid).

That was a bit of an issue for me, Kelly. I have the attention span of a walnut and it got complicated by jargon and legalese.

I just thought it better to leave it to those who knew better. I don't disagree with the principle, I just got lost in the technicality.

The Dems are in similar danger to over complicating the impeachment inquiry and losing momentum among the audience.

I feel for all those lads and lasses who put thousands of hours into building a cogent argument. I hope they get rewarded somehow (particularly Auldheid).
Same here it is a difficult argument to sell to a wide support and even when you think you understand it ,then income s the fine detail , i feel for Aulheid in the later days of the RTC blog he kept bringing up the licencing issue and kept running with it hats off to him but tonight he must feel utterly betrayed

Without fear or favour?
What price on integrity?

Members online

Latest posts

Back