The Warburton who failed to deliver the bread.

I know. I stayed in Dundee for a couple of years (obviously half way up the Hilltown) when at Uni so know the risks! ? i still love the place!
The pub scene isn't quite so vibrant now, BB, but there's still gold to be struck if you dig in the right places.

I was brought up just off the Hill and what a pub crawl that was.

Start from The Glens and everything goes south the further south you go!

By the time you hit the Ladywell, the ambulance was already waiting for you!

The pub scene isn't quite so vibrant now, BB, but there's still gold to be struck if you dig in the right places.

I was brought up just off the Hill and what a pub crawl that was.

Start from The Glens and everything goes south the further south you go!

By the time you hit the Ladywell, the ambulance was already waiting for you!
My favourite (30 years ago) was The Phoenix up the Perth Road. Good beer, brilliant food (burgers & chilli) and great music.

Was popular with everyone back in the day (even us un-posh students). Probably all boarded up these dsys.

You have just made me such a happy man!!! What a place. You enjoy yourseld and toast the bridie the next time you have a dram! ?
Going by your timeline, BB, there's a better than good chance that I spilt a drink on you at some point.

I used to work in a paper sack factory directly across from the main university building down Seabraes.

The Queen's and The Phoenix were our locals. We used to have a secret chap that Bannerman would let us in at 10 o'clock with.

Going by your timeline, BB, there's a better than good chance that I spilt a drink on you at some point.

I used to work in a paper sack factory directly across from the main university building down Seabraes.

The Queen's and The Phoenix were our locals. We used to have a secret chap that Bannerman would let us in at 10 o'clock with.
? i thought it was you that spilt my pint.? ?

Does anybody seen the vid on YouTube of a groep of orcs dancing holding Warbatton wrappers, singing about going for 55? Fucking priceless. :)

Back