The weight of the 10.

Real Madrid 0 Alaves 2 65 minutes played,shit happens!
It's not supposed to happen over and over again. Shit is supposed to get fixed. I can think of nowhere outside of the public sector where the inability to fix shit would have been so agreeably tolerated for so long.

Had the conversation regarding Frimpong and City during the Hibs game. I hear he's a right winger from some sources, I see merit in his movement but but as you (and City) said he doesn't have the final ball, pass or shooting ability. Either we turn him into a defender and that will take real coaching (and again you are right we don't have the time or the coaching ability-on available evidence). This is worth a watch btw on the central defensive arguments, if you have half an hour.

Listened to it earlier Niall,the bhoys were spot on,full backs who can't defend,central defenders being dragged out of position and left exposed by a 35 year old holding midfielder, and the other one who is wasted in that position,might as well play the guy who has been the best creative midfielder in Scotland for the past few seasons at left back!

Listened to it earlier Niall,the bhoys were spot on,full backs who can't defend,central defenders being dragged out of position and left exposed by a 35 year old holding midfielder, and the other one who is wasted in that position,might as well play the guy who has been the best creative midfielder in Scotland for the past few seasons at left back!
Was very interesting!

Football is not a game for the proud. You can be humbled so easily. I've just watched Real Madrid lose again at home, this time to lowly Alaves. We have no right to expect that we will win every week and keep winning trophies. I still believe that form is temporary but that class will prevail, particularly over a season.We can only play one game at a time and need to beat Ross County. We have a squad that are the best in Scotland. We have the ability to win.

This fitba is such a complicated game!
Goalkeeper-keep the baw oot the net
centrebacks-command yer boax
full backs- stop crosses
holdin midfielders-break up attacks and protect the backline
attacking midfielders-supply your strikers
strikers-score feckin goals
and most importantly, COMMUNICATION!
is that too tough fur pampered millionaire footballers to understand?
🍺 🥳

My fear is we keep Lennon he wins all the upcoming games & we go into the jan 2 game thinking all is good again & they smash us again cause no lessons have been learnt. We need better tactics against them than we have been using in most of the games Lennon has been in charge of. No matter what anyone says they are well drilled& organised,yes we have the players to beat them but we need the tactics as well. We can't just turn up as we have been & win.

My fear is we keep Lennon he wins all the upcoming games & we go into the jan 2 game thinking all is good again & they smash us again cause no lessons have been learnt. We need better tactics against them than we have been using in most of the games Lennon has been in charge of. No matter what anyone says they are well drilled& organised,yes we have the players to beat them but we need the tactics as well. We can't just turn up as we have been & win.
They're pish Colbhoy,the media are hypin them as stevie gerrardiola's galacticos,can they get any better? Naw, can we get any better ?aye! geeza nurra beer! 🍺 🥳🥳

They're pish Colbhoy,the media are hypin them as stevie gerrardiola's galacticos,can they get any better? Naw, can we get any better ?aye! geeza nurra beer! 🍺 🥳🥳
They might be pish but they keep wining, I would love us to be pish & winning at the moment then at least we get wins & confidence back as it seems to be lacking. Then we can start to play the Celtic way.
Never be like them, all know we are better than that.

On call with work this week, so in the dead of night waiting for the phone to ring this week i ended up stickin a film on about Celtic's greatest team from around 2002.
They mentioned Tommy Gemmell played right back(i didn't know that) and Willie O'Neill left back for a while under Stein, but Jock realised the balance was wrong and brought Craig in, switched Gemmell to left back to allow Tommy to push on and felt Craig had the nous to offer the defensive cover. Not much different (like you say) than Lustig dropping in and letting Tierney go forward. I guess Lustig was also an organiser at the back (perhaps Craig was too). Kinda explains our defensive woes a bit if Frimpong and Laxalt aren't really natural defenders, nor Brown really a defensive -or at least holding- midfielder. Plus the stand out question, who is the organiser. It may not have worked out so far but I guess that is where Lenny was going with Duffy.

They might be pish but they keep wining, I would love us to be pish & winning at the moment then at least we get wins & confidence back as it seems to be lacking. Then we can start to play the Celtic way.
Never be like them, all know we are better than that.
(y) (y) (y) 🍀 Agreed

Back