The weight of the 10.

We've got the olayers but I dunno if we've got the tactics :confused::confused::confused:🍀
Agree, but it's not tactical formations that win games it tactical ability and the players also have that so its time they also get their arses in gear or they would be better sold and replaced, buts thats only an opinion its not what the media of old would call headline news, but sadlythe new ones they do.
I am more interested in who is at the cheating in the game financialy and doping their team with players on wages that outweight their incomining. but alas also you have to go elsewhere for that the media in this country and radio stations are one in the same, the record the sun and all paid to shut the fuck up about an insolvent club going for it first title or a cup, thats the world we operate in, rouges run the show and the clowns print and the gulible swallow it. The greatest show on earth, the circus.

Agree, but it's not tactical formations that win games it tactical ability and the players also have that so its time they also get their arses in gear or they would be better sold and replaced, buts thats only an opinion its not what the media of old would call headline news, but sadlythe new ones they do.
I am more interested in who is at the cheating in the game financialy and doping their team with players on wages that outweight their incomining. but alas also you have to go elsewhere for that the media in this country and radio stations are one in the same, the record the sun and all paid to shut the fuck up about an insolvent club going for it first title or a cup, thats the world we operate in, rouges run the show and the clowns print and the gulible swallow it. The greatest show on earth, the circus.
Its the whole culture we live in Boab. I still cant comprehend how that mob managed to persuade The Scottish government AND Strathclyde police to involve themselves in exonerating them in the aftermath of Arfields party 😡😡😡

I just saw that it looks like we are about to lose one of the following players in January so that we can more or less balance the books.
This years profit is down to £100,000 so the players they are talking about selling are,,Ajer,Christie,Ntcham,or Eddy.
If this is true then we will know for sure the board have no intentions of trying to save the 10 but
have already given up the ghost on the 10 iar so they can balance the books..

HH.

Its the whole culture we live in Boab. I still cant comprehend how that mob managed to persuade The Scottish government AND Strathclyde police to involve themselves in exonerating them in the aftermath of Arfields party 😡😡😡
Or why they investigated Charles Green, Craig White and the Administrators and are facing compensation claims as these people did no wrong, the adminstrators did administration chores, Charles Green bought the badge of an old club/company in a liquidation sale and the table cloths and the use of an Intellectual Property to use for a new club he started, selling the badge (IP) rights to Sports Direct.
The crime with Old Rangers was the mismanagement by David Murray and his board, if an investigation was required theres your man.He fucked the tax, set up schemes to get tax free wages to the players whilst decieving the SFA by having his paceman in the building to recieve the lies and file as legit registered, eligible to play and no outstanding taxes or domestic dues, all the while every creditor was been setup fot the great swindle,the media who i will introduce in this set the agenda with wealth of the radar, so we will not lose to a club with 140year odd history or going for 55 if it happens, this is a 8 year old club going for a shot of the title.
Like you say it's the culture we live But, It's not for It's not the culture i live in. i taught my youngsters there are cunts in this world you do not want to emulate, they go to their work to lie, you will know them as you get older you will not read about them in the media, for the media are them.
They kiss the kids goobye and the wife and setout knowing their job is to lie and cover up, they come home and talk about their busy wee day in the office and watch as the wife reads his days work, he must sit and think as she reads it, what the fuck am I doing for a living, no they do notthey are fucking scum bastardsm tell your kids if you have any do not be like them. Rant over

I just saw that it looks like we are about to lose one of the following players in January so that we can more or less balance the books.
This years profit is down to £100,000 so the players they are talking about selling are,,Ajer,Christie,Ntcham,or Eddy.
If this is true then we will know for sure the board have no intentions of trying to save the 10 but
have already given up the ghost on the 10 iar so they can balance the books..

HH.
GS saw or read, GS Celtic are not hanging about talking to people if you pick up a rag the Sevco have probably got Messi lined up from their bumper win when the win the CL. Believe it when it happens if its a story check the source.

What do you think? Do you think we

Should have stayed for the second half MickRick they were fucking pish. Goldson bomb scare and the one dimensional Kent, Arfield blowing out his arse. Benifica Took the game to them with pace and exploited the gaps.
😂😂We need to find a way to get them oota their comfort zone Boab.If we can do that then we can beat them.But definitely think we need some new blood in there.

Lustig holding back,Tierney bombing on,defensive mid field covering any gaps 🍺 😠
On call with work this week, so in the dead of night waiting for the phone to ring this week i ended up stickin a film on about Celtic's greatest team from around 2002.
They mentioned Tommy Gemmell played right back(i didn't know that) and Willie O'Neill left back for a while under Stein, but Jock realised the balance was wrong and brought Craig in, switched Gemmell to left back to allow Tommy to push on and felt Craig had the nous to offer the defensive cover. Not much different (like you say) than Lustig dropping in and letting Tierney go forward. I guess Lustig was also an organiser at the back (perhaps Craig was too). Kinda explains our defensive woes a bit if Frimpong and Laxalt aren't really natural defenders, nor Brown really a defensive -or at least holding- midfielder. Plus the stand out question, who is the organiser. It may not have worked out so far but I guess that is where Lenny was going with Duffy.

😂😂We need to find a way to get them oota their comfort zone Boab.If we can do that then we can beat them.But definitely think we need some new blood in there.
(y) (y)
On call with work this week, so in the dead of night waiting for the phone to ring this week i ended up stickin a film on about Celtic's greatest team from around 2002.
They mentioned Tommy Gemmell played right back(i didn't know that) and Willie O'Neill left back for a while under Stein, but Jock realised the balance was wrong and brought Craig in, switched Gemmell to left back to allow Tommy to push on and felt Craig had the nous to offer the defensive cover. Not much different (like you say) than Lustig dropping in and letting Tierney go forward. I guess Lustig was also an organiser at the back (perhaps Craig was too). Kinda explains our defensive woes a bit if Frimpong and Laxalt aren't really natural defenders, nor Brown really a defensive -or at least holding- midfielder. Plus the stand out question, who is the organiser. It may not have worked out so far but I guess that is where Lenny was going with Duffy.

Apparantly Man City signed Frimpong as a winger,converted him to right back,cos he could'nt cross,pass or shoot! maybe in time Niall,which we don't have,ah think Duffy's trying to do to much,especially in a back 3,when he gets puled out of position to cover the gaps left by Frimpong,he has to learn to trust his fellow defenders,maybe play him as centre back with Julienne and Ajer either side

Peter lawell won't look at what we are saying on the noise. But when thiers a great big banner out side celtic park for everyone to see it can't be ignored everyone can see it.the green brigade know this that's why they bought it to Celtic's front door for fuck sake waken up celtic.

Apparantly Man City signed Frimpong as a winger,converted him to right back,cos he could'nt cross,pass or shoot! maybe in time Niall,which we don't have,ah think Duffy's trying to do to much,especially in a back 3,when he gets puled out of position to cover the gaps left by Frimpong,he has to learn to trust his fellow defenders,maybe play him as centre back with Julienne and Ajer either side
Had the conversation regarding Frimpong and City during the Hibs game. I hear he's a right winger from some sources, I see merit in his movement but but as you (and City) said he doesn't have the final ball, pass or shooting ability. Either we turn him into a defender and that will take real coaching (and again you are right we don't have the time or the coaching ability-on available evidence). This is worth a watch btw on the central defensive arguments, if you have half an hour.

Members online

Latest posts

Back