The Willie Wallace lesson as Davie Provan is the latest former Celtic player to put the boot into Leigh Griffiths

So sad former players lining up to have a kick at griff given his metal health issues, but on the other hand he painted a huge target on his own back, hopefully he’s had the wake up call he’s needed, I thought he done brilliant v hibs last preseason game, looked REALLY sharp, had his goal stolen from him, I still think he’s got a lot to give, totally changed the game when he came on, I’m backing him to ram the doubters words down their throats, hope we go two up front today, Eddie and griff, looked unstoppable before shutdown, cmon the griff, the WHOLE Celtic support is willing you on🍀💚

So sad former players lining up to have a kick at griff given his metal health issues, but on the other hand he painted a huge target on his own back, hopefully he’s had the wake up call he’s needed, I thought he done brilliant v hibs last preseason game, looked REALLY sharp, had his goal stolen from him, I still think he’s got a lot to give, totally changed the game when he came on, I’m backing him to ram the doubters words down their throats, hope we go two up front today, Eddie and griff, looked unstoppable before shutdown, cmon the griff, the WHOLE Celtic support is willing you on🍀💚
1596360960891.png

Agree Bb, maybe he has not helped himself ,but any player ,present or former who makes comments re someone’s ‘ghosts’,are not worth talking about ,these people should take a hard look in the mirror,nothing short of ‘scum’ ,hh

Agree Bb, maybe he has not helped himself ,but any player ,present or former who makes comments re someone’s ‘ghosts’,are not worth talking about ,these people should take a hard look in the mirror,nothing short of ‘scum’ ,hh
Sensationalism journalism to remain relevant and steal a wage in a world of football that is passing them by and whose views do not reflect modern technology and the change as to how an athlete has to compete with difficult demands to remain at the top of his/her game . We do not train and go to the pub anymore Provan, now fuck off, we paid you in your day we owe you fuck all and your opinions mean nothing.

Back