The windaes open!!!!!!!

im just thinking why don't sevco copy and paste their first team squad, sell the copies for 15 million each and pay all the bills then with the change add 20k seats to stadium.

bring in Kent on loan coy and paste him then give back original

copy and paste Morelos then copy and paste the real Morelos and the copy meaning they have 3 spare morelos

sell the 3 copies for 25 million each

And well that seems pretty much like a master plan

All the best players that ever wore the sevco tap get to stay a archest for even better than the best players in the world, new stadium upgrades and the best Tina turner records for next season.

no need for bets when you can just press control c then control v with the help the heroes crew.

Deludamol

Powerful enough to make you enjoy Kings craic and celebrate winning nothing since becoming a new club.
You coding fifa PlayStation cheats ya sly fucker!

who hiv we signed! who hiv we signed! any "news" anybody........
Well were rumoured to be in a battle with every club that can outspend us for just about every player in the world. Apart from chasing bluebottles out my living room cos the windaes open I'm just gonny wait and see who's the next 20-25 million man that cost us 30 empty Whitbread bottles. Was wondering as well know BR and congaeel have gone I hope we don't see the return to games in the states right before we face the new saints or red Imps right before we ko our Euro campaign

Well were rumoured to be in a battle with every club that can outspend us for just about every player in the world. Apart from chasing bluebottles out my living room cos the windaes open I'm just gonny wait and see who's the next 20-25 million man that cost us 30 empty Whitbread bottles. Was wondering as well know BR and congaeel have gone I hope we don't see the return to games in the states right before we face the new saints or red Imps right before we ko our Euro campaign
Should take the young players to the States and get games fixed up involving good USA prospect players, and use it as a scouting mission, lot of good players in the US under 20s worth looking at.

Should take the young players to the States and get games fixed up involving good USA prospect players, and use it as a scouting mission, lot of good players in the US under 20s worth looking at.
It's a good idea boab but something in my heid telling me if a club commits to it then they must bring a certain amount of 1st team players , I could be wrong (but that would be very unusual ahem)I know it was once like that

Back