The Windsor’s,

Just watched prog on channel 4 ,about the ‘treachery ‘ of this pair during the second. world war!did not catch it all ,the last 25 mins,unbelievable,she was sympathetic to the nazi’s,fbi, had them under surveillance,they seemingly tried to dissuade the USA, from entering the war,as I said did not catch the ,whole prog, but shows ,and I assume true,!that this is what we are supposed to show allegiance to,at this moment, not saying current royal family are treacherous,but makes you think, don’t know if this is a post for here,but,as it is general chat ,???
Nothing the matter wie Barbara Windsor good in Easties and her da Windsor Davies wiz alright tae imho ????

Started with a wee bottle of buckie n 4 pint cans o tinnies! Was having a cracking evening before the parasites got me going!?

An' anuvver fing........

Just watched prog on channel 4 ,about the ‘treachery ‘ of this pair during the second. world war!did not catch it all ,the last 25 mins,unbelievable,she was sympathetic to the nazi’s,fbi, had them under surveillance,they seemingly tried to dissuade the USA, from entering the war,as I said did not catch the ,whole prog, but shows ,and I assume true,!that this is what we are supposed to show allegiance to,at this moment, not saying current royal family are treacherous,but makes you think, don’t know if this is a post for here,but,as it is general chat ,???
FFS,watch the whole programme first.Or to be honest don’t entertain them inbred,racist scum bags,mooching off the tax payer.HH

Capture.JPG
Capture33.JPG
12.JPG

Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

blank.PNG

Remember when the BBC showed you up the stairways into Saddams bathroom.
GOLD TAPS he had, Gold taps
Can you imagine how many more million innocent civilians would have had to die if they had found or invented proof he had this sort of deranged hold over the state and masses.

Members online

Latest posts

Back