The Windsor’s,

Why mate? I will not block you but if you think you will get support on here for anyone with a supremacist agenda you've got another thing coming. The Celtic that I know and love has no place for it. Hope I have not misunderstood something along the way but if that reflects your viewpoint there is a new club which is desperate for your type. Fuck off from Celtic !!!!

Why mate? I will not block you but if you think you will get support on here for anyone with a supremacist agenda you've got another thing coming. The Celtic that I know and love has no place for it. Hope I have not misunderstood something along the way but if that reflects your viewpoint there is a new club which is desperate for your type. Fuck off from Celtic !!!!
Supremacist agenda? wtf? Surely the only important thing is truth and truth doesn't have an agenda. This thread is about "The Windsors" The name was changed from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor in 1917 because of anti-German sentiment in the British Empire during World War I Celtic fans more than most should know history is written by the victors and the official British history is bullshit. Winston Churchill / Britain was the first to use concentration camps. The first world war and subsequent wars were all orchestrated by Rothschild funded UK secret societies. History isn't the same as supporting a football team where one team is "good" and the other "bad". I'm not looking for any support. I don't have any "cause" to seek support for. I only seek the truth and you won't find truth in UK written history books. If there's anything in that youtube documentary you believe to be untrue, what is it?

Supremacist agenda? wtf? Surely the only important thing is truth and truth doesn't have an agenda. This thread is about "The Windsors" The name was changed from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor in 1917 because of anti-German sentiment in the British Empire during World War I Celtic fans more than most should know history is written by the victors and the official British history is bullshit. Winston Churchill / Britain was the first to use concentration camps. The first world war and subsequent wars were all orchestrated by Rothschild funded UK secret societies. History isn't the same as supporting a football team where one team is "good" and the other "bad". I'm not looking for any support. I don't have any "cause" to seek support for. I only seek the truth and you won't find truth in UK written history books. If there's anything in that youtube documentary you believe to be untrue, what is it?
Your excuse for the supremacist nazi philosophy which seems to be close to your heart, is enough for me. I am no fan of supremacist philosophy whatever its origins.

Lemon ye cannae reason wi a freak wi a sick closed mind,lifes too short mate!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Back