The woman beater gets off with the elbow on Broonie !

Shottsghirl

I see Flanagan has been let off with elbowing Broony in the face !!! What a fucking farce the SFA is !!! As if it wasn't bad enough this gives the whole of the SPL carte blanche to dig Broony at every turn tho to be fair they do this anyway I am disgusted with this It is well out of order Can you imagine the faux outrage of the smsm if this was the other way around ? If the Board does not say something about this they are making a huge mistake

I see Flanagan has been let off with elbowing Broony in the face !!! What a fucking farce the SFA is !!! As if it wasn't bad enough this gives the whole of the SPL carte blanche to dig Broony at every turn tho to be fair they do this anyway I am disgusted with this It is well out of order Can you imagine the faux outrage of the smsm if this was the other way around ? If the Board does not say something about this they are making a huge mistake
Fucking joke I hate this shitty wee country sometimes gie me the mafia anyday rather than theses wee funny men with there nudge nudge wink wink handshakes??

Quite incredible. SFA shitting it from the Huns again.

You won't see a clearer case of assault off the ball.

However, what it means to me is the absolute schadenfreude glory I will wallow in when we get NINE, then TEN, because it has become abundantly clear this season - culminating with that perversion of a decision - that they are HURTING more than I expected.

What it also says to me is that any nouveau-managerial appointment will get eaten alive by them.

There's only one man capable of taking the heat coming our way, combating the cheating, fuelling their perma-rage until they're blinded by it. You know who he is. You might not like it, but there's nobody more suitable for 19/20 season than NFL. Winter is coming. He's our resurrected Jon Snow to destroy those zombie bastards.

So, one day Steve Clarke who just happens to be manager of their next opponents, gets a 3 match ban. For merely pointing out in his opinion the Referee had a very bad game. He never hit anyone, or even attempted to hit anyone.
The next day a convicted wife/girlfriend batterer, gets his ban overturned. He also happens to play for Steve Clarkes next opponents. Coincidence? I think not.

Conclusion: Steve Clarke how can you ever consider working for these same guys? If you do take the job I have no doubt you will be successful, (its hard to go worse lets be honest) these same guys will all pat themselves on the back and bask in the reflected glory.
Don't let them take you for a mug pal. Get both middle fingers pointing right up and say GIRFUY, I'm going to Celtic.

Hunnery + Mibbery = Partners In Thuggery

A prediction or three...

The compliance officer will be now be replaced or have to resign as this is a further vote of no confidence in her. A hun acolyte will take her place.

Attacks on Celtic players will increase as there is no deterrent. The SFA have sent a clear message.....it’s open season on Celtic and our players.

We will never see fairness and justice applied when it comes to applying the rules of the game to those of a hun persuasion.

We need a different strategy.

A proposal.....We need our players who are the subject of violent attacks on the park to personally sue those responsible and also those who refuse to protect them.....with the full support of the Club.

If the MIB refuse to apply the rules appropriately and negate their duty of care to our players.....we go after them in the courts.

As a Club we are restricted by UEFA rules.....an individual has every right to expect he is afforded protection at his place of work.

Let the next violent attack on our players be the last one.

Quite incredible. SFA shitting it from the Huns again.

You won't see a clearer case of assault off the ball.

However, what it means to me is the absolute schadenfreude glory I will wallow in when we get NINE, then TEN, because it has become abundantly clear this season - culminating with that perversion of a decision - that they are HURTING more than I expected.

What it also says to me is that any nouveau-managerial appointment will get eaten alive by them.

There's only one man capable of taking the heat coming our way, combating the cheating, fuelling their perma-rage until they're blinded by it. You know who he is. You might not like it, but there's nobody more suitable for 19/20 season than NFL. Winter is coming. He's our resurrected Jon Snow to destroy those zombie bastards.

I don’t think the SFA are shitting it from the Huns at all. I think they are fully on point with them.

The Hun committee men at the SFA have sent a clear message.....violent acts against Celtic players are acceptable and also made the role of the current compliance officer redundant.

How the fk did they arrive at that conclusion?

So firstly they release their bully boy statement then request hearing be delayed.

Why?

What was the difference between it being heard Thursday or Friday?

Then low and behold despite clear video evidence they win?

Sweep Sweep.

Surely Broony can do the same now and only expect a yellow? Aye right!!!

Fkn cheating mutha fucka’s. They make me ???

Gives us carte blanche now to next season kick fuck out of them and support our assualts with evidence. What comes around.

Hunnery + Mibbery = Partners In Thuggery

A prediction or three...

The compliance officer will be now be replaced or have to resign as this is a further vote of no confidence in her. A hun acolyte will take her place.

Attacks on Celtic players will increase as there is no deterrent. The SFA have sent a clear message.....it’s open season on Celtic and our players.

We will never see fairness and justice applied when it comes to applying the rules of the game to those of a hun persuasion.

We need a different strategy.

A proposal.....We need our players who are the subject of violent attacks on the park to personally sue those responsible and also those who refuse to protect them.....with the full support of the Club.

If the MIB refuse to apply the rules appropriately and negate their duty of care to our players.....we go after them in the courts.

As a Club we are restricted by UEFA rules.....an individual has every right to expect he is afforded protection at his place of work.

Let the next violent attack on our players be the last one.
This is my way of thinking. Then again what happened at Swinecastle when Lenny was assaulted by a fan.

Its been open season on our bhoys for way too fkn long.

Ours need to get clever about their returns with fkn interest.

If the ref doesnt see it a player doesnt get retro action.

If ref does see it and givrs red then appeal on like for like basis, just make sure were winning and interest added with 5 mins on the clock to go.

Hod that bitches ?

I hope the silence from our club at another injustice is because they are busy planning ahead for next season.
We are going to have to be at our very best next season as the huns will be able to kick/elbow the shit out of us. Whoever takes their penalties next season will win the fucking golden boot in Europe

Back