The woman beater gets off with the elbow on Broonie !

We are the big pull Shammie,,if the huns happened to win a cup it’s demeaned,,anyway fuckem it gives us some rest that’s all that matters,
A just think instead of all this pish back and forth statements why not just grab the bull by the horns!!call a press conference just before cup final!!!booom as of today Celtic fc will take no further part in the national cups,,???✌️✌️✌️

How the fk did they arrive at that conclusion?

So firstly they release their bully boy statement then request hearing be delayed.

Why?

What was the difference between it being heard Thursday or Friday?

Then low and behold despite clear video evidence they win?

Sweep Sweep.

Surely Broony can do the same now and only expect a yellow? Aye right!!!

Fkn cheating mutha fucka’s. They make me ???
.It was in the pure knowledge that they have lost thier keeper also to a red so to take another one out of thier defence would put them on the back foot,the attack on Broony was just that an attack full of intent to hurt and cause injury for the compliance officer to reverse the decision is nothing short of an affront to common decency Flanagan was well aware of what he was doing,people of every walk of life saw this underhand attack yet See F All turn thier back and leave the decision or so they say to the compliance offer a shower of gutless two faced scroats who should be removed from the positions they hold when o when will the club make a stand against this bunch of crooks

.It was in the pure knowledge that they have lost thier keeper also to a red so to take another one out of thier defence would put them on the back foot,the attack on Broony was just that an attack full of intent to hurt and cause injury for the compliance officer to reverse the decision is nothing short of an affront to common decency Flanagan was well aware of what he was doing,people of every walk of life saw this underhand attack yet See F All turn thier back and leave the decision or so they say to the compliance offer a shower of gutless two faced scroats who should be removed from the positions they hold when o when will the club make a stand against this bunch of crooks

Fkn love this post Jim ????

In hindsight, we should of appealed the red card of Siminovic at Ibrox last season! Remember the uproar of his elbow on Morelos & our manager at the time just accepting it & moving on. But that incident wasn’t any less of an offence that the Sevco player appealed & won his case.
I agree with Maria, I think we have become too nice. Clearly these Bams are up for the battle next season & it’s vital we match fire with fire as we go for 9 in a row. Because next season is gonna be poisonous & political & very little to do with football & we better get prepared for it NOW! This is a once in a generation opportunity for Celtic & I don’t want to let it slip away because our board & players were not up to matching that shower from Govan!
C’mon The Hoops! ?

Ffs Flanagan wins appeal, who the hell did he appeal to?,My money is on an Edinburgh jury, they coonts see f'all.

Joke decision, will say it again, after slippy says indiscipline is costing his zombies, the establishment take note.

What the hell is next season gonna be like.

Joke officialdom in this backwards backwater.

?‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️?

You might ask yourself if the glib one has some dirt on particular individuals at the SFA. It might be centred on some contents within the officially secret five-way stitch-up, it might be photos of goat abuse, it might be something as repugnant as taking a bung or all of the above. It does seem that Glibby has influence from some dark corner. Why else would such an obviously shameful decision be taken?

You might ask yourself if the glib one has some dirt on particular individuals at the SFA. It might be centred on some contents within the officially secret five-way stitch-up, it might be photos of goat abuse, it might be something as repugnant as taking a bung or all of the above. It does seem that Glibby has influence from some dark corner. Why else would such an obviously shameful decision be taken?
Not to mention the debts & borrowing thats accumulating allowing them to sign players which is allowing them to compete in a title race. It’s a familiar story & the governing bodies are allowing this to happen. It’s scandalous ?

Celtic Satement

This whole matter is a huge embarrassment for Scottish football.

Sevvie Response

Glad the correct decision upheld

But then they throw someone under a bus by adding that they obviously have concerns with the whole process. I take it they mean Clare Whyte? The only honest person at the SFA.

They then wheel out plastic tim, mccallister who is drunk on the soup saying he thought it was a yellow.

Fk off and choke on lies cunt. Yer principles were bought for silver

Last edited by a moderator:
Celtic Satement

This whole matter is a huge embarrassment for Scottish football.

Sevvie Response

Glad the correct decision upheld

But then they throw someone under a bus by adding that they obviously have concerns with the whole process. I take it they mean Clare Whyte? The only honest person at the SFA.

They then wheel out plastic tim, mccallister who is drunk on the soup saying he thought it was a yellow.

Fk off and choke on lies cunt. Yer principles were bought for silver

Bridiebhoy. Do you like bridies as in the savoury pastry?

???

Members online

No members online now.

Back