The worlds gone mad

The trumpster wants the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) repealed,in the middle of a pandemic! and then designates U.S Marshalls to protect statues!!!!!!!!! 🍺 🥳
There's an opportunity here. Consider the Sevconian statue protection units as being in training for export. Trumpsters are anti mask so middle of an escalating pandemic would be the best place for them.

Republican march in Govan,halted by police after a right wing loyalist mob try to attack them,they then attacked the police,
Black lives matter protest in george square,attacked by a right wing loyalist mob of statue protectors (monuments to slavers) who then attacked the police
Asylum seekeers protest in george square attacked by a right wing loyalist mob of statue protectors,who then attacked the police
Green Brigade show up to peacefully support anti racist rally,immediately 'kettled'by police and forcibly marched away!
Democracy eh?......

Whits this pish?
Content Encoding Error

An error occurred during a connection to widgets.snack-projects.co.uk.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Republican march in Govan,halted by police after a right wing loyalist mob try to attack them,they then attacked the police,
Black lives matter protest in george square,attacked by a right wing loyalist mob of statue protectors (monuments to slavers) who then attacked the police
Asylum seekeers protest in george square attacked by a right wing loyalist mob of statue protectors,who then attacked the police
Green Brigade show up to peacefully support anti racist rally,immediately 'kettled'by police and forcibly marched away!
Democracy eh?......

I can see a pattern developing here...

I'd be interested to see the cross section of society represented in these right wing groups. A few simple assumptions can be easily made and to some extent are probably accurate 😉. Looking at photos of these guys I might of made a few assumptions but I'll add that Hun spotting isn't a difficult skill.

It's the incredibly low arrests that are proving a stumbling block for me despite these clashes being described as violent. Doesn't add up.
If the police responded correctly and arrested all involved I'd be interested in the names that cropped up and the positions these guys hold in society.
How many of these guys will be cctv traced and charged?

I'd be interested to see the cross section of society represented in these right wing groups. A few simple assumptions can be easily made and to some extent are probably accurate 😉. Looking at photos of these guys I might of made a few assumptions but I'll add that Hun spotting isn't a difficult skill.

It's the incredibly low arrests that are proving a stumbling block for me despite these clashes being described as violent. Doesn't add up.
If the police responded correctly and arrested all involved I'd be interested in the names that cropped up and the positions these guys hold in society.
How many of these guys will be cctv traced and charged?
My brother in law is a police sergeant and i asked him why so few arrests when many laws were broken. He couldn't give me an answer. Draw your own conclusions.

My brother in law is a police sergeant and i asked him why so few arrests when many laws were broken. He couldn't give me an answer. Draw your own conclusions.
1.he disane like you
2.He's thick and didn't understand the question
3. He knows you and your always looking for help so did a bit of naval gazing till you fkd off
4.He's shite at his job
5. He disnae answer to tims

6. fk a could be here all day

Members online

Latest posts

Back