The worlds gone mad

Horrific scenes in the toon today, my thoughts go out to those who've been injured. Thankfully no innocent lives have been lost though horrendous injuries have been inflicted which is bad enough.

I'll echo the same sentiments as Bellshill Bhoy about not passing comment until the facts are known but I'll say this, twitter is a cesspit overran with some of the most toxic, ignorant and heartless individuals on the planet. Some of the stuff posted on there today surrounding this has been utterly shameful!

Last edited:
Just catching up on today's events
Shocking news from Glasgow this morning
Also saw the Bournemouth Beach, from yesterday, where they were crammed together, 'enjoying the day' and left behind tons of garbage
Absolute morons
Every day, there's another shock, to the already overwhelmed health care system
Scotland, England & Wales are trying to limit the spread of the virus, yet Boris and his circus clowns, are playing with people's lives
Stay safe

Just catching up on today's events
Shocking news from Glasgow this morning
Also saw the Bournemouth Beach, from yesterday, where they were crammed together, 'enjoying the day' and left behind tons of garbage
Absolute morons
Every day, there's another shock, to the already overwhelmed health care system
Scotland, England & Wales are trying to limit the spread of the virus, yet Boris and his circus clowns, are playing with people's lives
Stay safe
As soon as the suns out the first thing most think abouts a bevy 😂driving down Pollokshaws rd the other day and theres a que all the way down the street outside bevy shop,people queing up outside a pub for takeaway pints to stand on a main road 😂too closer the gether btw! No wonder the French,Italians n Spanish look down on us 😂

I edited my comment from earlier as when I first saw something about today's events it was reported that 3 folk died. I think some of the witnesses were in shock but thankfully no one has died so let's pray everyone gets well soon.

The perpetrator has been killed but thankfully this wasn't a terrorist attack but it must have felt like it to those who were there.

I edited my comment from earlier as when I first saw something about today's events it was reported that 3 folk died. I think some of the witnesses were in shock but thankfully no one has died so let's pray everyone gets well soon.

The perpetrator has been killed but thankfully this wasn't a terrorist attack but it must have felt like it to those who were there.

Done the same Shammy. (y)

Sky news absolutely gutted that it's not a terrorist attack..... awful situation all the same

Sorry, talking about today's Glasgow violence

You spot that as well Docco (y)

As soon as it was confirmed NOT to be a terrorist attack their 'on the scene minute by minute reporting' was ditched.

The narrative and tone to their later reports then quickly flipped to focusing on why asylum seekers were being forced to live in 'such unsuitable accommodation in the city'......right up until the moment someone must have informed them it was the UK Home Office and NOT Scotgov who had them evicted from their community accommodation and forced them into hotels. Now they're running with the 'this again shows why all police officers should be carrying firearms' angle!

Sky News......the UK's version of Fox News!

As soon as the suns out the first thing most think abouts a bevy 😂driving down Pollokshaws rd the other day and theres a que all the way down the street outside bevy shop,people queing up outside a pub for takeaway pints to stand on a main road 😂too closer the gether btw! No wonder the French,Italians n Spanish look down on us 😂
Is that no like the Europeans “cafe” culture? 🤣🤣 Btw is drinking in the street not illegal in Glasgow, I work in Partick and the quarter gill ( corner of Dumbarton Rd and Hyndland st) has some tables out side with a sign telling you to sit down, no “vertical drinking” 🤣🤣

You spot that as well Docco (y)

As soon as it was confirmed NOT to be a terrorist attack their 'on the scene minute by minute reporting' was ditched.

The narrative and tone to their later reports then quickly flipped to focusing on why asylum seekers were being forced to live in 'such unsuitable accommodation in the city'......right up until the moment someone must have informed them it was the UK Home Office and NOT Scotgov who had them evicted from their community accommodation and forced them into hotels. Now they're running with the 'this again shows why all police officers should be carrying firearms' angle!

Sky News......the UK's version of Fox News!
Aye like its a daily occurunce,
Will be if they give guns to cops with attitude or power freaks, like the midget cops.

Back