THEM

jinky58

Was just reading that BT sport have been informed that Sutton and Lennon will not be allowed into ipox to give commentary on both the Celtic v Betis and them v Lyon, I Now believe that BT sport should grow a pair and withdraw their cameras from the shit pit and eufa should tell them they will not be entitled to a share of tv revenue, what do we think folks makes a mockery of their anyone and everyone welcome just goes to show they have not changed their ways.

As usual an embarrassment of a club.
It tells you something when they can’t be sure if their security guards (Huns in a uniform) can keep guests safe in their dump of a ground.
BT Sports, letting them off with it.
UEFA, SPFL, SFA all do the same.
Cinch should refuse them any money, when it comes to the paying out and share it out with the clubs that stuck to the deal.

I look forward to Michael Stewart's take on this
They are in their 'circle the wagons' mode, only the staunch allowed into IBROKES, and only those who will toe the party line
Such a small, narrow minded viewpoint
Can't wait to hear Chris Sutton on this
He'll be heartbroken :rolleyes:
Ibrokes, the only stadium, where you wipe your feet, on the way out

Was just reading that BT sport have been informed that Sutton and Lennon will not be allowed into ipox to give commentary on both the Celtic v Betis and them v Lyon, I Now believe that BT sport should grow a pair and withdraw their cameras from the shit pit and eufa should tell them they will not be entitled to a share of tv revenue, what do we think folks makes a mockery of their anyone and everyone welcome just goes to show they have not changed their ways.
Question is why are their security unable to protect tv company staff?

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot !!! Ha ! Ha !

They don't need ANYONE - EVERYONE writing bad headlines about them - they are perfectly capable of doing this all by themselves .

And their CEO , Stewart Robertson ,who is on the SPFL Board , has to admit publicly that he cannot employ a Security Team that can do what it says on the tin ! WoW !!!
What an asset he must be to the governance of the Scottish game !

And while society digests this latest scandal from Sevco its bigoted supporters are busy vandalising the team bus of Lyon whom they are due to host tonight .

''Everyone -Anyone is a target ! '' ( There - fixed it for you Mr Robertson ! )

HH

For a club that’s only been in existence for 9 years they’re making all the rules and breaking all the rules.
UEFA, SFA, SPFL, Scottish Government, Scottish media, SKY, BT Sports and the Scottish police are letting them get away it. We’re living in a police state, run by Huns.

They know their facist fans will reveal their true selves to viewers all over Europe if NFL and CS are there. This is aboot them and the fools that follow them not Lennon and Sutton.
I know its about them richybhoy my point is that they should not be able to dictate to the tv broadcaster who they use in their commentary team, if they persist with this attitude they should not receive any tv revenue

tarzan thats not really the answer would like tufa to get involved and withhold prize monies and starve them of finances
I think they must have serious security problems if tv commentators arent safe

Which to me suggests they should forgeit the game since they cant actually secure away fans if they cant secure people in the safest areas of the stadium

Surely they must lose match 3 nil if they have fans that cant control themselves in their own opinion?

Back