THEM

Aye the truth hurts eh? That prick can try n deny all he wants but his club couldn't trust its fans to not shout racist comments to an ex celtic player and manager and I hope it gets highlighted like fuck cause it shud and no amount of Edgar's pish will hide the fact his fellow fans think they can do wit they like wether its graffiti(usually young guys gee up the graffiti for a bit of skirt chasing 1⚓'s)I'm hoping all these different incidents will combine to put these fuckers back in they're place...fuck yer union jack🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Was just reading that BT sport have been informed that Sutton and Lennon will not be allowed into ipox to give commentary on both the Celtic v Betis and them v Lyon, I Now believe that BT sport should grow a pair and withdraw their cameras from the shit pit and eufa should tell them they will not be entitled to a share of tv revenue, what do we think folks makes a mockery of their anyone and everyone welcome just goes to show they have not changed their ways.
If they are working for sky they will surely have to back down on this and get with the program or funds should be withheld and fined 50quid ( dont get that much from sky ) 😆

Fuckin filthy animal canny even do it to his face cowardly hun prick
Imagine the outcry if that was a Lyon player spitting on Aribo on the deck, they would be claiming racism due to his colour all day long, especially in the media here, they would be on it like shite on a blanket, but other way round….nothing to see here move along.
No wonder they think they are untouchable😡

Was just reading that BT sport have been informed that Sutton and Lennon will not be allowed into ipox to give commentary on both the Celtic v Betis and them v Lyon, I Now believe that BT sport should grow a pair and withdraw their cameras from the shit pit and eufa should tell them they will not be entitled to a share of tv revenue, what do we think folks makes a mockery of their anyone and everyone welcome just goes to show they have not changed their ways.
Were they unable to provide security for the two ex Celtic players?? Or just UNWILLING.
Inclusive, unless your an IRISH CATHOLIC or Ex Celtic player, in which case you are not safe. What an disgraceful bunch.

It will by interesting to see what BT Sport do on the back of this. Will they stand up for themselves and people contracted to work for them in the face of appalling threats and intimidation, or will they do as every other mainstream media have done and cave into the racist klan? If they cave into THEM then they'd be as well rebranding:

EBT Sports.jpg

I couldn't give a toss about 'them', I think Motherwell will get a result at the weekend though, they bossed eberdeen last week.
They are fuckin rotten no inventiveness upfront at all now that prick Kents doen his hammy and the buffoon is out aswell they were struggling to score way a full team ffs last nites game showed them up for how shite they really are and now no team fears them in the league they're there for the taking aye were iffy at the back but wid rather have defensive issues and be scoring then not getting close to a goal and being shite at the back

Members online

Latest posts

Back