THEM

Only sharing this bcoz I never knew this and found it interesting
if anyone from the Orange Order can read this don't just call it lies and propaganda it's the bloody truth hate to burst your bubble but this is true ..
Those who March and parade in their Orange sashes in praise of their hero King Billy, to celebrate the great Protestant victory at the battle of the Boyne need to know this:
William of Orange was not fighting for the Protestant cause. He was an ally of Pope Innocent XI and his successor Pope Alexander XIII in their struggle against Louis XIV of France under the Treaty of Augsburg. In fact the Catholic Church financed half of his army & military equipment.
The Boyne victory was celebrated as a great Catholic victory and a Te Deum was sung in St Peters in Rome, and in the Catholic cathedrals in Vienna, Madrid and Brussels. The whole of Catholic Europe except France, rejoiced in William of Orange's victory. As for those Irish Protestants who fought on Williams’s side, how did he reward them?
He forbade them from practising the Presbyterian religion and ordered them to pay tithes to the Anglican Church of Ireland, the Irish version of the Church of England. This caused such despair among the Presbyterians that they left Ireland in droves and migrated to America.
Thereafter the Presbyterians dropped their bigotry towards Irish Catholicism and when the first Catholic church was built in Belfast it was Protestants who supplied most of the money to build it: about half the congregation at first mass were Protestants. In the United Irishmen's rebellion of 1798 Catholics and Protestants fought side by side for Irish independence. This terrified the British ruling class, and William Pitt the younger gave the order to split up the Protestants and Catholics no matter the cost.
The governor, Brigadier General Knox replied: "Simple I will use the Orange Order to create division" therefore the Orange Order was used as a tool of the British ruling class to divide and weaken the working class. That is the true 'heritage' of the Orange Order and probably few of those who March, bang the drums and play the flutes are aware of it.
To this day the Orange Order still creates division on behalf of the British establishment.
They don't even realise that they're celebrating the wrong battle, the battle of the Boyne was fought on the 1st, the Battle of Aughrim, which won the campaign for William, was fought on the 12th.

if anyone from the Orange Order can read this don't just call it lies and propaganda it's the bloody truth hate to burst your bubble but this is true ..
Those who March and parade in their Orange sashes in praise of their hero King Billy, to celebrate the great Protestant victory at the battle of the Boyne need to know this:
William of Orange was not fighting for the Protestant cause. He was an ally of Pope Innocent XI and his successor Pope Alexander XIII in their struggle against Louis XIV of France under the Treaty of Augsburg. In fact the Catholic Church financed half of his army & military equipment.
The Boyne victory was celebrated as a great Catholic victory and a Te Deum was sung in St Peters in Rome, and in the Catholic cathedrals in Vienna, Madrid and Brussels. The whole of Catholic Europe except France, rejoiced in William of Orange's victory. As for those Irish Protestants who fought on Williams’s side, how did he reward them?
He forbade them from practising the Presbyterian religion and ordered them to pay tithes to the Anglican Church of Ireland, the Irish version of the Church of England. This caused such despair among the Presbyterians that they left Ireland in droves and migrated to America.
Thereafter the Presbyterians dropped their bigotry towards Irish Catholicism and when the first Catholic church was built in Belfast it was Protestants who supplied most of the money to build it: about half the congregation at first mass were Protestants. In the United Irishmen's rebellion of 1798 Catholics and Protestants fought side by side for Irish independence. This terrified the British ruling class, and William Pitt the younger gave the order to split up the Protestants and Catholics no matter the cost.
The governor, Brigadier General Knox replied: "Simple I will use the Orange Order to create division" therefore the Orange Order was used as a tool of the British ruling class to divide and weaken the working class. That is the true 'heritage' of the Orange Order and probably few of those who March, bang the drums and play the flutes are aware of it.
To this day the Orange Order still creates division on behalf of the British establishment.
They don't even realise that they're celebrating the wrong battle, the battle of the Boyne was fought on the 1st, the Battle of Aughrim, which won the campaign for William, was fought on the 12th.
Just been sent this on messenger I never knew any of this a great Catholic victory🤣 see they fannies don't even know wit they're celebrating and king Billy after he won stopped the prods in Ireland from being a Presbyterian so they emigrated to fuckin America 🤣🤣 brilliant

And they call the Irish thick. Deludamol instead of education. I blame the skools u no.

How can any professional club, in this day and age, come out with a statement about not being able to keep people safe within the confines of their workplace ?
"Sorry you cannot enter our stadium, as we cannot guarantee your safety, because we are unable to control the emotional midgets, who follow follow our club"
Absolute embarrassment of a club, but they aren't the ones who feel the shame, they are pandering to the hate filled bigots, who cause havoc wherever they go
I don't think they are very nice PEEPO to be honest :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They are fuckin rotten no inventiveness upfront at all now that prick Kents doen his hammy and the buffoon is out aswell they were struggling to score way a full team ffs last nites game showed them up for how shite they really are and now no team fears them in the league they're there for the taking aye were iffy at the back but wid rather have defensive issues and be scoring then not getting close to a goal and being shite at the back
Prague showed them up last season ,they raise their game against us ,time for our players to step up

Last edited by a moderator:
How can any professional club, in this day and age, come out with a statement about not being able to keep people safe within the confines of their workplace ?
"Sorry you cannot enter our stadium, as we cannot guarantee your safety, because we are unable to control the emotional midgets, who follow follow our club"
Absolute embarrassment of a club, but they aren't the ones who feel the shame, they are pandering to the hate filled bigots, who cause havoc wherever they go
I don't think they are very nice PEEPO to be honest :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The real reason they got there own kind in and workin for BT,so hats off to bt for being spineless knts and who facilatated the huns agenda

Fantastic bit of reading Cairnsybhoy,I hold my hands up to being as halfwitted as the gullibles as far as this bit of history is concerned..

HH.

Sutton and Lennon a security risk.
That statement could only come from a director of a club whose fans are a security risk both at their own ground and to every town or city they travel.
They are utterly devoid of self awareness.
And you can wager yer hoose on the fact that manky mob have a hold over the SPFL and Celtic in some way or other, its the only explanation for repeated breaches of rules without any intervention.
In the last week we have had Saints seating trashed, racist stickers, a team bus vandalised and pundits banned to avoid racist and bigoted behaviour……thats just the last week ffs….😳…..and still not a peep out of the governing body….🤷🏻‍♂️

Fantastic bit of reading Cairnsybhoy,I hold my hands up to being as halfwitted as the gullibles as far as this bit of history is concerned..

HH.
Same here pal it was my wee maw shes on some fb page and this guy decided to actually try and educate the backward cunts I also just believed the shite about prods vs Catholics narrative how many of the bams who will be out the morra will know the Pope financed the war and then good old King Billy then fucked the Protestants over and they had to leave Ireland and these fuckin idiots celebrate that🤣 I mean I'm no rocket scientist(ano yous couldnae tell😝) but if I was in about all that shite I wid for sure want to learn the history so glad I've now seen this so I can educate any wrong yins I meet just wit they're celebrating daft bastards🤣

Sutton and Lennon a security risk.
That statement could only come from a director of a club whose fans are a security risk both at their own ground and to every town or city they travel.
They are utterly devoid of self awareness.
And you can wager yer hoose on the fact that manky mob have a hold over the SPFL and Celtic in some way or other, its the only explanation for repeated breaches of rules without any intervention.
In the last week we have had Saints seating trashed, racist stickers, a team bus vandalised and pundits banned to avoid racist and bigoted behaviour……thats just the last week ffs….😳…..and still not a peep out of the governing body….🤷🏻‍♂️
Its a fuckin joke the shite they get away with🤬

Maybe the CEO of sevco thought that sutton and lennon may have addressed the vile singing from his fans....and with what's going on at his club at the moment, he didn't want the bad press. I mean they are spending a bit of money on the PR side of things for this fake "rangers" fans for change group thats popped up all of a sudden.

Same here pal it was my wee maw shes on some fb page and this guy decided to actually try and educate the backward cunts I also just believed the shite about prods vs Catholics narrative how many of the bams who will be out the morra will know the Pope financed the war and then good old King Billy then fucked the Protestants over and they had to leave Ireland and these fuckin idiots celebrate that🤣 I mean I'm no rocket scientist(ano yous couldnae tell😝) but if I was in about all that shite I wid for sure want to learn the history so glad I've now seen this so I can educate any wrong yins I meet just wit they're celebrating daft bastards🤣
Aye but ur forgettin…King Billy and the Pope went into liquidation soon after, so its no the same King Billy and Pope noo…its Sevking and PopeCo….

Maybe the CEO of sevco thought that sutton and lennon may have addressed the vile singing from his fans....and with what's going on at his club at the moment, he didn't want the bad press. I mean they are spending a bit of money on the PR side of things for this fake "rangers" fans for change group thats popped up all of a sudden.
Maybe he knew the uefa delegate wasnie from norn irn and shat it knowing the bile would pour out for the full 90

Back