theRangers v Celtic - all comments here

That was a TOUGH watch.
Well done to every Celtic player, they all played their part. Hard work got us there,hard work and a belief in your abilities.
As for the scrum throwing broken glass onto the pitch, well, I hope the police get them( not holding my breath).
7 million forCnut😆😆😆😆😆😆
Sad thing is we probably wont hear any more about it ...plastic cups to broken bottles. hun bastards.

Yasss, managed to get most of the match on my fone in a sneaky corner. Get in Bhoys. Played brilliant from what I seen and CCV and Starfelt snuffed their attack out after the early set back. Big Joe made a brilliant save but how McGregor saved that one from abada was unreal, still it didn't matter, the 2 goals were enough.
We broke their hearts today, the title is close, Hail Hail beautiful Sunday.

P.S Ange's tactics and Subs were absolutely spot on. What a manager we have. HH.

Deserved win, a different type of win in that it was through fight, workrate and organisation rather than silky attacking football.
CCV & Starfelt were immense, as was Greg Taylor. Maeda's 2 weeks working on fitness and conditioning worked. I don't think I've seen a player with his off the ball workrate. Big GG as well. Their defence were panicking and humping aimless balls forward as they were being continuously closed down. Rogic gave a 45 minute masterclass in No.10 play.
Beat them at Hampden in a fortnight and end their season.
That's how we have to approach the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE next season, Gary.

Solid at the back and with a wee eye on the breakaway.

We actually play the long ball quite well when we go deep and we have the pace out wide to take advantage.

277734949_541394530675413_7892474254915376818_n.jpg

And Breath:
I'm knackered after watching that, could have been more but 2 was enough at the end of the day;

Defensively solid solid in the second half, Starfelt is a defender who can defend but not one for the football from the back but i still give him top marks for that display in the second half. but But big Calvin was the star man, a beast in defense.

we knew what was coming in the second half and our Ange worked the subs brilliantly.

onwards to a new Era with Ange at the helm.

Is the treble achievable, you better fukin believe it.

Hail Hail

Latest posts

Back