theRangers v Celtic - all comments here

The cup semi-final will be their opportunity to deliver a painful gift to a few of our bhoys in the form of robust challenges. While I'd love Ange to get the treble in his forst season, a clean sweep is less important that the health and well-being of our players. Gollem offered little in the way of protection and was happier to show cards to our bhoys than to them. It's likely that Kyogo will be fit for the cup game, but would the risk be worth it?
Remember its an equal split of tickets, our support will give the bhoys the backing they need to overcome all adversities. they have tried their plan B and failed. we {sorry Ange} played ours and we won. back to plan A for the semi finals and we romp it. they are already afraid and are dreading the 17th. Easter Sunday we will be rolling Huns down a hill.

Hail HAIL

Absolutely buzzing over the result in a game I could never have visioned beforehand.
Who would have thought our defence would end up being so superb, when all over the place in the first 15 minutes?
Overall our use of the ball was fairly poor imo, yet good enough to have won far more comfortably than we actually did in the end.
Character within this team is, I believe there best quality still, and that shone brightly today.
Can't wait for the semi against that shower of shit as today just proved how much greater of a team we remain still, now with the ability to beat the scum in so many different ways now
HH

Aye, emotions now back too normal. Apparently shouting GIRFUY YA HUN BASTURDS when Rogic equalised & Big CCV scored, then calling Gollum a Dirty wee wannabe GOAT FUCKER for dishing out yellow cards tae the Hoops players in last 20mins. Is totally acceptable behaviour when suffering fae Battle Fever.

Check out Oh The Rangers by Celtic FanChants on Amazon Music

We asked our players to match their intensity. Well, apart from the first ten minutes or so, our Bhoys gave us absolutely every last drop of energy and commitment they had. We also asked them to be better when defending crosses. Again they did that...and then some. This was without doubt a victory fought for by the whole team. The target was three points in order to go further ahead in this title race. Target achieved.
However, without taking anything away from any of our Bhoys, I feel a special mention is due for our two central defenders and big Joe. Starfelt and CV grew into the game more and more as the battle, ( for that's what it was ) raged. Big Joe ? While it would be true to say he wasn't really tested due to the guys in from of him, he did make what I'm sure was a crucial save down at his left hand post. It was, without doubt, net bound. A goal at that stage would've given them the lift they were looking for. Title's not won yet, but it's ours to lose.

We asked our players to match their intensity. Well, apart from the first ten minutes or so, our Bhoys gave us absolutely every last drop of energy and commitment they had. We also asked them to be better when defending crosses. Again they did that...and then some. This was without doubt a victory fought for by the whole team. The target was three points in order to go further ahead in this title race. Target achieved.
However, without taking anything away from any of our Bhoys, I feel a special mention is due for our two central defenders and big Joe. Starfelt and CV grew into the game more and more as the battle, ( for that's what it was ) raged. Big Joe ? While it would be true to say he wasn't really tested due to the guys in from of him, he did make what I'm sure was a crucial save down at his left hand post. It was, without doubt, net bound. A goal at that stage would've given them the lift they were looking for. Title's not won yet, but it's ours to lose.
Your're always the voice of reason Frank but WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED.

Members online

Latest posts

Back