theRangers V Celtic

Again dmac the stories that have been coming out of club are really getting on my nerves now.
Getting linked with every player going and still the transfer window remains shut and us without a manager in place.
All our dealings are and have been behind closed doors without any substance but the speculation only adds to the enjoyment or despair of being a football supporter.
No doubt the whole toney transfer saga stunk to high heaven.
we get linked with buying player's who we will never be going for and instead of coming out and saying no the club just let the speculation continue hoping it masks the player's they are after, I reme!bet when Oniell took charge and he was doing punditry at the Euros and the papers had him buying Belgium's Bart Goor but we got Joos Valgaeren just goes to show how easy the media are misled

we get linked with buying player's who we will never be going for and instead of coming out and saying no the club just let the speculation continue hoping it masks the player's they are after, I reme!bet when Oniell took charge and he was doing punditry at the Euros and the papers had him buying Belgium's Bart Goor but we got Joos Valgaeren just goes to show how easy the media are misled
It's all guessing games and the way the transfer market has become with agents ruining the game with leeking bullshit.
We are currently in desperate need for a striker among a host of others, yet we will have to deal with agents who would rather a bidding war for there player.
A respected manager with a pedigree for developing younger players to a higher level will be an attractive proposition for bigger fortunes further down the line for them if they can excel at celtic.
With PL traitor out of the way now I'm hoping there is a change in policy with getting in players quicker as I wouldn't say that there will be a shortage of players available in the summer and are just waiting to pounce upon them

Members online

Back